Getaway - May 3-May8, 2014

datamunk

Hey everyone, this is my first post here! I've ended up on this site a few times in the past in researching cruises.

I've been on several... Disney as a kid... Royal Caribbean's several times and recently an Alaskan on Norwegian Pearl

Anyway, fiancé and I are getting married on April 27 and interested in doing the Getaway cruise out of Miami on May 3.

Anyone have any input on this? Its going to be a pretty new ship... Its a huge ship, but we still don't want to be overrun with children. What is the Breakway like, as its sister ship?

Also, how do we find promo codes? I've looked online (brought me to this forum) but cant find any that are still active. We're looking at an aft facing balcony room currently ... tempted to do Haven but not sure its worth it.

You probably don't have to worry about being overrun with children on that cruise as it is still school time just about everywhere.

If you use an NCL personal cruise consultant they should have all the codes you are available to use.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

Good deal -- I called the main number and talked to someone for about half an hour. Guy was super super helpful and answered every single one of my questions.

Went ahead and put the deposit down, I'll pay rest after XMas.

Excited! Honeymoon booked!

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! My hubby and I may be on this cruise with you. I put in for the vacation time today and if all goes well then I am booking. The ship looks exciting and innovative without being too overwhelming.

Congratulations on your engagement!

Norwegian's PCC are very helpful (at least mine is).

See if there is a roll call for your cruise in the roll call section and you'll meet lots of others on your cruise.

Happy Sailing!!

~robin and brian

(summertime jersey shore beach bums)

Norwegian Breakaway 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. We are booked on this same cruise. May 6th will be our one year anniversary. We picked this one because we will actually be in St Marten on our anniversary, which is where my fiance propsed 2 yrs ago. Yay! Can't wait! This ship sound awesome!