Post cruise credit card question and hold times with NCL

rmandmm

I got off the Dawn 12/1 with over $200 in OBC still left on my account, the refundable kind to be mailed to me in a check after the cruise.

This morning I see the AmEx that I connected to my room key had a $65 charge on 12/8.

I called the NCL line this morning and was connected to someone who told me I had to hang up and call the guest relationship number. I am still on hold with them--have been for 32 minutes. 32!!!!!! :eek:

So I decided to come here. First question, is it normal for post-cruise credit charges to take a week to come through? I don't even think I should have a charge, but I really can't figure out why it would be a week after disembarking.

Second question is whether 32 minutes is a normal wait time for guest relations???

We enjoyed our cruise very much, but this is a real turn off.

I got off the Dawn 12/1 with over $200 in OBC still left on my account, the refundable kind to be mailed to me in a check after the cruise.

This morning I see the AmEx that I connected to my room key had a $65 charge on 12/8.

I called the NCL line this morning and was connected to someone who told me I had to hang up and call the guest relationship number. I am still on hold with them--have been for 32 minutes. 32!!!!!! :eek:

So I decided to come here. First question, is it normal for post-cruise credit charges to take a week to come through? I don't even think I should have a charge, but I really can't figure out why it would be a week after disembarking.

Second question is whether 32 minutes is a normal wait time for guest relations???

We enjoyed our cruise very much, but this is a real turn off.

unsure of the credit half of the question...but i called guest relations myself on monday this week about a latitiudes question and it took 55 minutes on hold. at which point the person told me to call my pcc??? the pcc told me that he hates calling guest relations as the wait times are just as long for him as they were for me....

unsure of the credit half of the question...but i called guest relations myself on monday this week about a latitiudes question and it took 55 minutes on hold. at which point the person told me to call my pcc??? the pcc told me that he hates calling guest relations as the wait times are just as long for him as they were for me....

Oh, excellent. Thanks for the response. Maybe I should just ask my TA what the charge is for and tell her my problem. I might jump out of the window if I wait for an hour and then they tell me to call my TA.

Oh, excellent. Thanks for the response. Maybe I should just ask my TA what the charge is for and tell her my problem. I might jump out of the window if I wait for an hour and then they tell me to call my TA.

If you used a TA, I know that at least pre-cruise they will not talk to you, they will only talk to your TA. I called with an issue about final payment stuff and was transferred twice before they told me my TA had to call.