More to come

MichelleChell

Vista is definitely going to Mobile. Mark my words! You heard it here first! :D

That's funny - the City of Mobile is supposedly in negotiations with 2 different cruise companies concerning placing a ship in Mobile but I don't think the Vista is it.:p I would like to see them try to turn it in the basin though. :D I am sure whatever the announcement is that it will be absolutely Brilliant!

Edited by Mysticks1

John also said today that they have more to announce after the new yr. I'm thinking it may have to do with live music.

I believe there is some merit to what you say because JH said a few months back, before August, that they were listening to us and looking into bringing on more live music. I hope this is part of his brilliant announcement anyway. Keep 'em coming Carnival! You're on a roll! :D

Oh NO! Another announcement with the permission of all of the haters on CC?

Horrors!

No doubt it will be entertainment related because, after all, what's left?

If they got rid of all of it along with all of the boring, complaining, whiners that would be fine with me.

Then they could start from scratch without all of the 'it used to be' 'I miss' 'steel drums' 'oldies but goodies' wistful dreamers.

Whatever it is, it is what it is and... it's definitely NOT the end of the world.

Edited by PresDuLac

hope its a better announcement than dr. seuss!

I think Dr. Seuss is a good thing. I know my daughter and I will love it! We read to each other every night and Seuss is definitely in her little library of books that she enjoys. I wanted to pass on the love of reading to her like my mom did with me. Seuss stories have lessons to be learned or morals to be taught in each one. Much better than some "main stream" cartoon character that gets kids attentions by vulgarity and stupidity. Fostering a love of reading along with these timeless characters is a good move on Carnival's part IMHO.

Agree I don't miss the 1980s steel drums and hard to find a band that can play the variety of the dj?

Wait promise no more wobbler, Cupid shuffle or YMCA?

Four cruises this year and have yet to hear any rap as so many claim?

Agree I don't miss the 1980s steel drums and hard to find a band that can play the variety of the dj?

Wait promise no more wobbler, Cupid shuffle or YMCA?

Four cruises this year and have yet to hear any rap as so many claim?

I've only been on two this year and I also haven't heard any rap music AT ALL!

I'm OLD too and I know what that new fangled rap music sounds like :p

I've only been on two this year and I also haven't heard any rap music AT ALL!

I'm OLD too and I know what that new fangled rap music sounds like :p

This goes to show every cruise experience is different. I've only been on one cruise, this past August, and couldn't stand to eat at the grill on lido because of the "in-your-face, so loud you can't hear the person beside you" rap they were playing. After that if we wanted something from lido grill we took it to the buffet area to eat it where we could actually hear one another talk lol. Just turn down the volume at kunch hours and I'll be happy ;)

Sent from my LG-L38C using Forums mobile app

My Predictions Of The Next Few Announcements:

1. Some Kind of "Branded" partnership For The Pre-Teen and possibly even upper teen Clubs. (thinking, Saga, Nintinto, X-Box, branded type stuff.)

2. Announcements of return of One Full Variety Band & 1 Solo/duet type act, and 1 DJ on every ship, who can trade off locations and sets every few hours.

(instead of 2 solo acts & 1 DJ as it is now.)

3. Return of guest entertainers on at least 1 night of each cruise. (Magician, Jugglers, etc.), as well as keeping the Playlist productions on a few nights.....and possibly moving Punch-liner comedy back to the main theater on nights when other shows aren't scheduled in there.

4. On the newer Larger ships sailing 7 days or more, adding an actual branded Broadway show or Circ-Solay Type show, to keep up with the RCI and NCL big ships.

5. by end of 2015, adding Guy's Burger Joint & Blue-Iqauna Mexican Cantina to pool decks on every ship. (Replacing, the Rotisserie-Grill & Mongolian-Wok, on the 8 Fantasy Class ships.),....

anyway that's my serious guess's, any thoughts?:confused:

Edited by ragen