"LIVE" From The Brilliance of the Seas with Trainman-2 & Judith

Trainman-2

When you log off the Wi-Fi system, it tells you how many minutes you used.

Note the minutes used on the screen capture of my log off earlier this afternoon.

I was prepared for a "big fight" with Guest Relations but the next time I logged on it displayed the correct remaining balance of my account.

LogOffScrene_zps0a6831fa.jpg

LOL, the same thing happened to me on Legend last month. Talk about sicker shock. :eek:

Thankfully it updated correctly this next time

We were gone the same week as you, Jim and Judith, so have just now finished cruising with you!

Thank you for taking us along, and best of luck in the quitting game! Hope to see you on the same sailing sometime. Now it's time to head back to your place in the country :)

Merry Christmas to you both!

From a non smoker, really wish you the best in quitting!!! The body will do amazing things to recover from abuse when you help it do so----you are doing this!!!

+ your non smoking balcony mates appreciate your effort as well even with the positive change in the RCCL smoking policy 1-1-14!!!! Best of luck................

Have always enjoyed your 'live' reviews. Thanks for posting.

I am so glad that you and Judith are going to quit smoking. I did it 25 yrs ago. I was a 3 pack a day smoker so I know the difficulties. The only aids at that time was Nicorette and it tasted like....oh well you know!!

Good luck and will be patiently waiting for your next smoke free 'live' report in 2015