Overnight in Bali - Tender times?

Cassicruiser

We will be overnighting in Bali on Celebrity Millennium in January, and I'm hoping that someone who has done this can answer my question.

I was wondering what time the ship's tenders run till at night, and what time they start again in the morning? We would like to return to the ship around 11pm and have a tour picking us up at 8.30am. I am more concerned about getting a tender in the morning (as we are not elite or in any other way priority so it may take us awhile).

Thanks for any info

The tenders service was running the entire night - like every hour. Return at 11pm should not be a problem. And morning should not be a problem either. X tours also start quite early.

In addition to the ship tenders there were also local boats tendering.

Here is my blog with pictures and videos from our cruise January 2013.

Link to blog

• 2 weeks later...

Our cruis on Azmara finishes in Benoa Bali and we are getting of the night before as it is there over night. Will it be tendered for a smaller ship or docked if anyone knows. If it is tendered and we need to go to the airport at say 9pm how do you work that?

Our cruis on Azmara finishes in Benoa Bali and we are getting of the night before as it is there over night. Will it be tendered for a smaller ship or docked if anyone knows. If it is tendered and we need to go to the airport at say 9pm how do you work that?

The Azamara Quest will be docked in Benoa, Bali Monday, February 16, 2015.

I expect the ship will dock in the morning - personally I will make taxi arrangement during the day - book taxi and agree on price. Might be appr. 200,000 rupiah which is USD 20 - taxi's will accept payment in USD

• 2 weeks later...