Drink package and room service question

First, can you get alcoholic drinks delivered with room service, and if yes, and you have the alcohol package, does it fall under your package (if you buy covered type drinks)?

None of the beverage packages can be used with room service.

Question.......................

we are cruising next month, we will be purchasing the premium drink package, can you buy a bucket of beer??

You can purchase a bucket of beer by paying extra, but you cannot get one as part of the package.

Reading RCCL terms and conditions, on alcoholic beverage package, totally confused. I want to order the wine package for myself, but my husband doesn't drink wine or anything else. The terms /conditions say the package must be bought for all passengers in the cabin? How could this be fair, to pay for a wine package for me and have to pay for one for hubby when he doesn't even drink wine?? Surely I'm not understanding this correctly. Can anybody clarify for me?

Reading RCCL terms and conditions, on alcoholic beverage package, totally confused. I want to order the wine package for myself, but my husband doesn't drink wine or anything else. The terms /conditions say the package must be bought for all passengers in the cabin? How could this be fair, to pay for a wine package for me and have to pay for one for hubby when he doesn't even drink wine?? Surely I'm not understanding this correctly. Can anybody clarify for me?

You're getting the wine package mixed up with the old rules for unlimited alcohol packages.

There is no longer a requirement that all guests in the stateroom must buy the unlimited alcohol package, however no sharing is allowed.

The wine package is a different beast altogether. It is not unlimited, it is a fixed number of bottles of wine, you can share with anyone.