New Oasis

livingitup

It is routine and general maintenance of the ship from my understanding. I don't believe there are any additional facilities being added.

There have also been some rumours that they may use this as an opportunity to change the Broadway style show on board but there has not been any confirmation of this that I have seen. They may well extend their licence on Hairspray but this seems like a good opportunity to change... Who knows!!

Jo :)

I don't know if this question has been asked but, what will the Oasis get when she goes into dry dock? :eek:

*IF* Anything gets changed, it will likely have to do with either Seafood Shack, or Boardwalk Donuts, or both.

There is also a chance of show changes.

Yeah I'd be pretty surprised if the Seafood Shack doesn't become a Rita's.

I hope not. I'm looking forward to visiting Seafood Shack. We have so many Mexican places to eat here I am not excited about Rita's. Just me.:rolleyes:

As long as we're throwing out speculations - I would love to see the hot dog stand on the Oasis before our May '15 cruise. I know, no nutritional value. But I have weakness for hot dogs - and they were pretty good on the Allure. I could live without the donuts.

A while back, some people reported that the Seafood Shack would be replaced by a Margaritaville. However, I've not heard that in a while.

No, that will definitely not happen. Rita's and Seafood Shack have both significantly underperformed, then food cost was cut to raise the profits to enable them to be kept open, and the decrease in food quality has just led even less people to choose to dine there.

Now, regarding Margaritaville.... I wont speak any further on this at the moment, but I will say it is an idea that should not be dismissed.