Entertainment/Specialty Restaurant

Vicjac

We will be cruising on Jan 18th. on the Reflection. I would like to have input on the best specialty restaurant to celebrate several of our 50th. B-days. We will have six in our party and we all have the premium liquor package. I was also concerned about the entertainment. I have sailed with only Princess and am concerned this may lack night life. Any information would be great. I'm also concerned about the waiting for a drink. Any updates?

We will be cruising on Jan 18th. on the Reflection. I would like to have input on the best specialty restaurant to celebrate several of our 50th. B-days. We will have six in our party and we all have the premium liquor package. I was also concerned about the entertainment. I have sailed with only Princess and am concerned this may lack night life. Any information would be great. I'm also concerned about the waiting for a drink. Any updates?

Waiting for a drink? No idea, sorry. My wife and I aren't big drinkers. We're also not big night life people...we tend to get to bed early so we can hit the port early and check out the sights, museums, etc.

As for restaurants, I would recommend Murano if you want a really good dinner. The food and service are excellent. My wife and I tend to like old-school cuisine, though, so if you're more adventurous Qsine might be more to your tastes. We haven't tried the Tuscan Grill--it just didn't do anything for us.

Hi Vicjac,

Regarding Specialty Dining - IMO, it all depends on your groups preferences. Frankly, I feel all of the Specialty Dining venues are excellent, and each has their own personality. Murano is outstanding. We love the cuisine, but it's a very elegant experience, and the meal moves at a slower pace than the other specialty venues. As long as everyone has patience, Murano would be a great choice.

If you enjoy Steaks, and Italian inspired items, then I would recommend Tuscan Grille. We have dined there about a dozen times, and it's a very enjoyable evening. For me, Tuscan is always one of the highlights of my cruise. If you dine before/during the Sunset, the views from the Aft of the ship, cannot be beat.

Want something a bit whimsical ? Then try Qsine. It's a super fun experience. Every menu item is served in unusual ways, and great for a party of 6. They serve TONS of food, so bring a big appetite.

I cannot comment firsthand on The Lawn Club Grill, as we have not yet sailed on a ship that offers this venue, but the overall feedback is quite good.

Whatever you choose, I'm confident you will be pleased with the choice. If you have additional questions, please feel free to ask. I hope this is helpful.

Edited by Host Andy