Parking for Allure of the Seas?

Cd24747

We're sailing the Allure on February 16 2014.

Anyone know of a good parking spot?

Gun control is not about guns, it's about control.

We used Park & Go which is 1/2 price of the port. We booked online and got a much better price than if we had paid upon arrival. I think we paid $7.99 a day.

We had excellent service and would certainly use them again.

February is a very popular month so I would now,

Cd24747, if I may suggest you might like to put your last sentence in your "Signature" instead of re-typing it into every post you make. Not only is it easier for you, but it will help you not get your comments/threads deleted because someone thinks you have added it into the ongoing conversation (I do remember this happening with you before). I'm not being mean or confrontational but sincerely want to help you; you can access your signature panel by clicking on "User CP" on the upper left hand side of the forum.

Hope this helps. :)

It seems I remember another poster saying they used Park & Fly because they did not want to leave their keys to have the car valet parked.

When we used the Park & Go the lot was pretty full, so we did have to leave our keys with them. Didn't bother us......would still use them.

That may be the only difference.....but I'm sure someone else may know more about the difference in the two...

It is my signature :-)

........but thanks!!!!!!!!

Any ideas on parking?

Gun control is not about guns, it's about control.

Langley was pointing out that we, who choose not to see the " Signatures" by CC posters, are seeing this line as part of your questions and replies. It is not a standard "Signature" as Langley is referring to. This stands out in threads as part of a question or reply to someone's comments. Not sure if that's what you want.

Your choice of course.;)

It seems I remember another poster saying they used Park & Fly because they did not want to leave their keys to have the car valet parked.

When we used the Park & Go the lot was pretty full, so we did have to leave our keys with them. Didn't bother us......would still use them.

That may be the only difference.....but I'm sure someone else may know more about the difference in the two...

True, PnGo does valet park at times, during peak season, whereas PnFly is strictly self-park. The two outfits are essentially the same distance from the port; when exiting from I-595, PnGo is to the left, PnFly is to the right. We've always found that PnGo has the lower prices for port parking. We've used both.