american express

leonardray

You're right, the PP on AMEX Plt is an individual benefit and any guests cost extra. But you don't need a new, separate, Platinum account for DH.

You can get an additional (second) card in his name, on the same Platinum AMEX account, for $175. Then you can get another Priority Pass membership for him with that second card (this works for additional Platinum cards, not additional Gold cards).

Thank you. Since we do not travel internationally much and that, for us, is not worth $175 but good to know in case we start more international travel.

Thank you. Since we do not travel internationally much and that, for us, is not worth $175 but good to know in case we start more international travel.

For the limited number of times my DW travels with me the $27 per lounge is not a game changer.

Most Overlooked benefit is the $200 rebate. I have had it credited for snack boxes, taxes on frequent flyer tickets, and co-pays for upgrades.

And of course priority pass for me is the biggest benefit when traveling overseas.

Of course additional OBC is a bonus. But sometimes you get a bigger bang with Chase cards -- as far a value of points.

Edited by PaulMCO

Most Overlooked benefit is the $200 rebate. I have had it credited for snack boxes, taxes on frequent flyer tickets, and co-pays for upgrades.

I am putting this one to a test.

I had to cancel an award flight - $175 for the 2 of us for a miles re-deposit fee.

I am told that they will cover ticket change fees but not sure about cancelation fees.

If they do NOT cover this, that would be another good reason for me not to keep this card. Will post the result.