Another thread on "those" hamburgers

bktaylor30

Have you tried Five Guys or Burger Fi!!!

We did 28 days on the sunshine. We really had to pace ourselves. They were so good that I found when I looked through my pictures I had lots of pics of them. I think in 28!days we probably had them 5 or 6 times. Boy insure could use one now!

Good heavens and I thought I was hungry before I read this thread. Now I am drooling. So glad I booked Conquest with the 2.0 upgrade. I'm now having visions of sizzling hamburger and bacon.....mmmmmm.....

They are so good on the Conquest, I ate a few!!!!:D:D:D

We did 28 days on the sunshine. We really had to pace ourselves. They were so good that I found when I looked through my pictures I had lots of pics of them. I think in 28!days we probably had them 5 or 6 times. Boy insure could use one now!

Thats all you werent really trying.

Total of 14 on the Liberty and had 12.

Only minor complaint is they put the onion ring inside the burger and it would get soggy.

Solved that by asking them to put them on the side and after a few days they recognized me and didnt even have to ask.

I had one every day for lunch on the Breeze...2 one day for snack later. Funny I found this post today--had just told my wife I had a crazy dream last night we were on the Sunshine (will be in 3mo) and it was the 3rd day of the cruise and I realized I had not gone to Guys yet--more of a nightmare. Can't wait to enjoy more in March.

Didn't realize the Liberty had them too-- will definitely have to consider them for future cruises especially when they move to Port Canaveral.

Per Carnival site- This Experience Is Available On:

Carnival Breeze, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Glory, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Triumph.

Total of 14 on the Liberty and had 12.

Only minor complaint is they put the onion ring inside the burger and it would get soggy.

Solved that by asking them to put them on the side and after a few days they recognized me and didnt even have to ask.

oops that should have been 14 days on the Liberty and had 12.

Had 5 while on the Liberty week before last! Awesome burgers! Even the wife loved them and she is very picky about burgers.

She had the Straight Up every time and then added bacon, sauteed mushrooms and sauteed onions from the toppings bar. I had both the Straight Up and the Pig Patty with the same toppings she did, plus I added chipotle sauce and Tabasco.

I give the burgers 2 thumbs up as they are delicious! The fries are just a major plus! However, if you are a health freak, STAY AWAY!!:rolleyes::D

Have you tried Five Guys or Burger Fi!!!

I have tried F ive Guys and their burgers are a delight. I just think that Carnival hit a home run with such a mass produced burger. :D

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S4 using the Cruise Critic forums application.

I have tried F ive Guys and their burgers are a delight. I just think that Carnival hit a home run with such a mass produced burger. :D

Sent via my Samsung Galaxy S4 using the Cruise Critic forums application.

Just wish they extended their hours till the evening.

There is something wrong with me :( because I had them once and really didn't like it. I really don't like greasy food and only eat fast food (except Subway) maybe once a month or every other month. Going on the Sunshine in June and will try again. They look good but after the first bite my stomach cramps up.:confused:

We had 2 Guys burgers on our 6 day Breeze cruise this month.

Yes, they are really good....and greasy.

OPEN THIS ALL DAY & NIGHT CARNIVAL, you will save a bunch on Lido & MDR dining. Ditto Blue Iguana grub!

We got pig patties the 1st round, but had to wait....just got cheeseburgers the 2nd time & loaded up at the toppings bar.

If facing Guys.....go to the line on the left....often empty with lines at the right.

Hmmmm...toppings bar had:

Sautéed onions

Sautéed mushrooms

A pigs worth of large real bacon pieces.

Sliced tomatoes

Finely shredded lettuce

Finely shredded raw onions (my personal fav...big time...yum)

Dill pickles (we would love love sweet pickles!) hint hint.....

Many toppings beside ketchup....like 6- 8 more, from. BBQ to you name it.

I am sure I missed a thing or two.

Enjoy burger fans!

Edited by silvercrikhix

WOW. Those burgers look soooo good!

I've eaten at some really good burger joints in my time, too: Shake Shack, the Burger Joint in the Parker Meridien, Five Napkin, Five Guys, the Spotted Pig, etc etc.

BUT that picture of Guy's burger is making me so hungry right now!

~robin and brian

(summertime jersey shore beach bums)

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Norwegian Breakaway 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006