Turn around time for platinum laundry service?

cacj

We used ours on a day when regular passengers didn't have the bag special and ours was returned the next day.

In our experience the longest that bag special takes is two days. So if you turned it in morning of day 3, the latest you'd get it back would be day 5.

Odds are good you'd get it back afternoon of day 4.

One thing I heard from Jenny Lim, is that the special is wash/fold only. You cannot send in 'dress shirts' to be washed & hung on hangers....only folded.

I'm not sure why, it seems folding would take longer, but there you go.

As others have said, we typically get the laundry back on the evening of the day after we send it out. Since DH and I are both platinum, we'll send the bags out staggered a couple of days apart. It's actually one of our favorite perks because it means that we can schlep less luggage aboard the ship.

One thing I heard from Jenny Lim, is that the special is wash/fold only. You cannot send in 'dress shirts' to be washed & hung on hangers....only folded.

I'm not sure why, it seems folding would take longer, but there you go.

Whenever we've used the bag special the collared shirts and Tshirts with logos or sayings have always been returned on hangars.

One time hubby's V-neck undershirts were also on hangars. We put all the extra hangars on the bed the next morning for our cabin steward to take.