Question: Breakaway Thermal Suite POOL

JohnandKatr

How large and deep is the thermal suite spa pool? Will my man and I be able to enjoy swimming around in it together? How deep is it? Want to get the thermal suite pass, but only if the pool will be useful to play in together. ..(not looking to lap swim tho).

Kate

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No, you can't really swim in the thalassotherapy pools. There are obstacles for people to hang on to or lie down. Not to mention that the spa thermal suite is supposed to be an area for people to relax, not play or horse around. No one's going to care about a couple playful splashes though. I really do wish NCL would put adult only lap pools in all their spas or gyms.

Basically, I would like to book the adults only vibe beach, but there's no pool there!! How can they have adults only area and no pool??? So, thought would book thermal suite instead for the pool....plus I been to a salt room at local day spa and enjoyed it.

How large and deep is the thermal suite spa pool? Will my man and I be able to enjoy swimming around in it together? How deep is it? Want to get the thermal suite pass, but only if the pool will be useful to play in together. ..(not looking to lap swim tho).

Kate

It's not a "play" pool. It is a quiet relaxation area.....and it is small....

We were there on a holiday week, and never saw more than 5 or 6 in the pool at once - had it to myself many times! They only sell a finite number of passes - we lived it! We never even went in the deck pools. Get the pass!

We were on it a couple weeks ago and the most people we saw in there was maybe 10 at peak time for a couple hours. The tile loungers were always full/reserved with a towel but everything else was pretty open.

I heard one of the 2 main pools is adults only, but not enforced at all....is this true?

I don't recall seeing signs at the main pools but there are some at 2 of the Jacuzzi and there were always kids in them, once there was a lady holding her infant in it. There are very few adult only areas and they are NEVER enforced from what we saw. If you want adult only space, get spice passes. That will be your only kid free area

Kate

Probably not doing much swimming around, more like splashing.

Please don't be splashing around. We pay a premium to have access to this relaxation area. The thallasotherapy pool is meant to be therapeutic. There are whirlpool jets along the sides, a seating area at the back wall, and high-powered water streams for intense massage in the middle.

It's not a swimming pool, in the normal sense. It's more like a giant Jacuzzi.