Recent Cruisers- movie selections on demand

packyourpixiedust

If it not offered on demand we might watch it before we go. But we have a baby that goes to bed at 7 that is coming with us; and since we don't have evening chores like at home we can sit and watch a full film without getting to bed too late, which we would rather do. [we have the Celebrity suite, so the baby will not be in the same room as us while we are moving watching.]

My wife and I were on the Silhouette TA Dec 1-15.

There were a lot of free movies on demand.

I do not know what ship you will be on.

I do not remember the "Heat". but it might be on your ship.

On the Silhouette, you can pause the movie up to 48 hours.

That means you can watch some of a movie. Then watch more later if you want to do something else for awhile.

Have fun on your cruise!!

Waiting to disembarked the Connie right now and yes Heat was one of the options.

I hate to tell you all the funny parts of Heat are in the trailer. If you want to see it i'd recommend spending $1.25 at Redbox and not $13 on board.

Edited by Pecs ado rojo

Waiting to disembarked the Connie right now and yes Heat was one of the options.

I hate to tell you all the funny parts of Heat are in the trailer. If you want to see it i'd recommend spending $1.25 at Redbox and not $13 on board.

Yikes- $13!

Perfect information- thank you!!! We will do that (get it from the red box!)!! :)

Glad I posted and didn't want until I boarded! That is too pricey. I don't even want to pay the $8 to watch in on cable at my house- I am frugal about some things!

I am surprised that it was not one of the free on demand movies. I would think that it would be soon.