Navigator - Promenade cabin near Centrum?

scotlady

Hi. Trying to figure out which promenade cabin to get for an August cruise.

One of the ones we were looking at is in the 7301 to 7309 range, which looks like it is right near the Centrum.

So - question one - will they have a live band and/or DJ playing in the Centrum until late at night? Our usual bedtime is 11 pm at the earliest, so we don't care if there is noise until then.

Secondly, what is the aerial show that Royal Caribbean is talking about on their website? And can you view it from the promenade cabins?

Any quick answers would be appreciated. I have a cabin on hold, but only until 5 pm today ...

CB -

Thanks for the reply. I was just worried because some posts have said there is noise that comes through from the parades and such. I'm hoping to confirm that they don't have late night bands going in the Centrum?

The only night you may hear any noise from the Promenade is when they have the parade (which only lasts about 15 minutes. There is also a disco party one night which lasts about a hour. There is rarely anything loud going on much beyond 11 PM. There will be no late night band playing.

The aerial show that you are eluding to occurs in the centrum of the Radiance class ships, and maybe some other classes, but there is no such show on the Voyager (Navigator) class ships.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Hi.

Thanks for the info. Doesn't sound like noise will be a problem. The reason I was asking about the aerial performance is that there is this description of deck 5 for the Navigator (after the refurbishment):

"R Bar

Experience a 1960s vibe at the all-new R Bar, featuring iconic furnishings and classic cocktails - gimlet, martini, gin, whiskeys and more - all served by the ship's resident mixologist. And be sure to try the drink specials, specially created to complement the Centrum's nightly theme and aerial performance."

It's possible they just copied this description from one of the ships that have the aerial performance, but I'm not sure.