Price already up on Pinnacle Grill

Krazy Kruizers

[quote name='mariner']No need to show me. I was just there yesterday. Sirio is next door, but in the same building. They serve the hotel's breakfast.[/QUOTE]
So you won't double check your facts... for fear of being proven wrong I suppose. That's okay. I gave the links and evidence, so you can go on believing what you wish. :)

[quote name='world~citizen']Exactly. The premium for a venue like the PG might be even more moot in your case, and for that matter mine - though we have slightly better dining establishments here.

Not that we will be sailing anytime in the foreseeable future, as our bird has been restored to health and vigour. It is amazing that a 100 gram feathered creature could ground two healthy adults at prime travelling age.:D

Happy New Year to you.[/quote]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5]I know what you mean about health. Each day it is always something new.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5]We used to drive into Pittsburgh -- many great restaurants there -- but the drive is just too long for us anymore.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5]Hope you both can cruise again and your bird is now healthy.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5]Happy New Year to you as well.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='holacanada']Hello fellow cruisers !

As I browsed in the HA Site for purchases for my next cruise in July, I was surprised to see that some prices were striped red and they indicated that the Promo Code applied.
I do not understand why. I am only 3 stars and I never asked for specific code.
Still it is a good news.

Merry Christmas to all !

Holacanada from Quebec City[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]I'm very, very, curious. Are you French Canadian or Spanish. If French Canadian, why holacanada for CC name? :confused: Just had to ask before this year ends. Happy New Year to you. Haven't been in Quebec City since I was 10 years old.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[quote name='solocanadian'][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]I'm very, very, curious. Are you French Canadian or Spanish. If French Canadian, why holacanada for CC name? :confused: Just had to ask before this year ends. Happy New Year to you. Haven't been in Quebec City since I was 10 years old.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

Frank is a Quebecois!