Royal Replenish Package

PSU

Does anyone know if Evian bottled still water is included in the Royal Replenish Package? It says it includes bottled water, but then in the fine print, I thought I saw doesn't include Evian.

I like Evian because it doesn't include sodium like other bottled water. I find I get too much sodium on a cruise in the food.:)

Does anyone know if Evian bottled still water is included in the Royal Replenish Package? It says it includes bottled water, but then in the fine print, I thought I saw doesn't include Evian.

I like Evian because it doesn't include sodium like other bottled water. I find I get too much sodium on a cruise in the food.:)

not 100% sure.....i would call RCCL

Go Nits;)

Best thing to do is wait until you are on board to purchase the beverage package. Then you can ask about specific policies on that ship prior to purchase.

Edited by clarea

I had the same question and concern. Plus, Evian is delicious. :)

But I have found that Crystal Geyer is just about as good, and like Evian it's "natural" water, not filtered municipal water. You can look at the annual reports on their website to see the sodium content.

Just off Explorer. We had the package. Evian water was included to the package. We did not see sparkling water (which is part of the package) on board. Also we used premium coffee, lattes and teas as well as fresh OJ.

Crew was unfamiliar with the package so it took them couple days to know what's included to the package. Fresh OJ was only in WJ and the machine was continously brocken.

On Serenade last week Evian was included in the Premium package and available at all the various bars. Would assume it would be similar.

Getting off the ship at the gangway entrance they usually had Dasani on ice so if your set on Evian plan ahead :-)

You were also able to order a Cocktail, wine or any alcohol beverage and water or soda at the same time.

They included Evian in the various beverage packages on my last cruise a little month ago (they didn't have the smaller bottles of Evian until the last couple days of my cruise, so I was given big bottles for most of the cruise). I was on the Grandeur of the Seas. Liberty of the Seas (they were in port at the same time as us at Labadee and were running the bars) that same week was using another brand for the smaller bottles (I think Crystal).

After talking to others that have taken cruises on a variety of RCL's ships, it seems that each ship might have different water selections.