Survey after a survey

RuthlessBoss

I opened my Carnival e mail, thought it was a duplicate survey. It said thank you for the original feedback (and it wasn't all positive about my platinum debarking experience). So, whether their computer picked up my survey or if a real person read it, at least it was acknowledged. They wanted feedback on VIFP program. Is a second survey common practice? I've always done my surveys before, but this is a first for me to get a follow up one.

I got the VIFP after survey yesterday also, it was a first for us. Filled it out and only recommended that they allow use of drink coupons anywhere on the ship as my input. The rest of my VIFP experience was problem free and nice to receive as a new platinum.

Last 3-4 cruises we got the email survey and completed it but never any response to it.

Generally positive responses with always a shoutout to a crewmember or two with lately complaints about entertainment but never any response.

Up till my last cruise this December, I've not had a problem. Our leaving the ship on December 12 as a platinum was a total mess. I think half the ship emptied before they came and got us from the Neon lounge. The baggage area was just a sea of people waiting to go through customs.

Up till my last cruise this December, I've not had a problem. Our leaving the ship on December 12 as a platinum was a total mess. I think half the ship emptied before they came and got us from the Neon lounge. The baggage area was just a sea of people waiting to go through customs.

Some ships pretty much ignore platinum self assist debarkation. Noticed the Valor was one of these.

Last week on Dream they did great.

I opened my Carnival e mail, thought it was a duplicate survey. It said thank you for the original feedback (and it wasn't all positive about my platinum debarking experience). So, whether their computer picked up my survey or if a real person read it, at least it was acknowledged. They wanted feedback on VIFP program. Is a second survey common practice? I've always done my surveys before, but this is a first for me to get a follow up one.

Yes.

We have received the double surveys on our last few cruises. Always suggest better debarkation plans on each VIFP survey. Each trip it seems as if debarkation is a new experiment for the ship and never very successful. I suppose this component is our main complaint. Entertainment is also less than satisfactory on the regular survey, specifically the new shows.

I just got my second survey for my recent 12/9 Imagination cruise.

It did begin:

"Based on your recent feedback......."

I did submit my original survey as well as an excursion review.

Edited by wiskt

Yes, we've had both of the survey's. What was weird was that I answered "NO" to one of the VIFP questions and then was asked about the party (that we didn't go to).

Yeah, I got one also. Nowhere near as long or detailed as the overall cruise experience one but I still got it and filled it out. I too thought it was a duplicate but it wasn't. Only thing is, it by default asked me about the past cruiser party and of course, since it was only a 4-day trip, there was not one. It did not allow me to select the n/a option for the rating there. Other than that, the survey was ok. Wonder if they are sending so many vifp surveys out to guage whether they are going to further tweak the program going forward. :confused:

We got two surveys after our cruise in November. On the first I complimented everything we liked, gave shout-outs to the great crew members, and a very honest, and explicit opinion on one thing that we didn't like. Then we got the second survey that was only about the VIFP program.