RCCL website

Was going to print our luggage tags this morning, but I wasn't able to retrieve our reservation. Anyone else having trouble with the site this morning?

Try going in the back way, without logging in. Clear your cookies and go to Royal's home page and choose Online Check-in at the bottom of the page.

The site has been having lots of issues for a few weeks now for us. We used the above back door method, and printed off our cabin tags and saved the pdf files just in case.

We couldn't book specialty restaurants for an end of Nov cruise, and emailing RCI has not produced a reply for weeks. We just booked on first day on the ship, which was a waste of time, as our booking was not taken properly and we were then unable to have the celebration dinner deal. We booked with the person flogging the meal packages, apparently they are not any good at putting a reservation into the system. Why don't they just tell you?

RCI really need to get their website organised, get rid of the cheapest tender and get a reliable IT contractor, and get some new photos for the website without CRT TV pictures.

Lucky the experience on-board is good, as there must be some people put off with all this hassle.

Yup - same problem here. I received an email stating my cruise docs were ready, went to the site to print them off and had problems. Ran into problems multiple days this week so I called them today. Person on the other end was pretty much useless, although they did inadvertently get me to a place where I was able to save the pdf cruise docs.

For a company that is as large as RCI their website should be better.