Concierge Leah

Trobrah

My DW and I will be on the Sun for the second time. Our first sailing on her was right after 9/11. We are excited to see if we remember her. Las Ramblas, Il Adagio, LeBistro etc. Does anyone have any experience with Leah the concierge?

Jay

Well, lets just say she is no Virginia. Maybe she will have improved in the two years since we had her on the Star when Adrian was on vacation. Our one reservation request was not made, had to proactively ask for invites to the things such as the early admittance to the chocolate buffet.

Really want to sail the Sun sometime. Have a great trip!

My DW and I will be on the Sun for the second time. Our first sailing on her was right after 9/11. We are excited to see if we remember her. Las Ramblas, Il Adagio, LeBistro etc. Does anyone have any experience with Leah the concierge?

Jay

We were on the Sun in September. Leah was competent and very friendly. She made reservations as requested. She didn't wow us, but she did fine. What kinds of things would you need from her?

Well, lets just say she is no Virginia. Maybe she will have improved in the two years since we had her on the Star when Adrian was on vacation. Our one reservation request was not made, had to proactively ask for invites to the things such as the early admittance to the chocolate buffet.

Really want to sail the Sun sometime. Have a great trip!

I kind of agree with you.....we never even saw her face!

As for Adrian....he is the best!

I kind of agree with you.....we never even saw her face!

As for Adrian....he is the best!

Hmm, did you ever eat in Cagney's or Il Adagio for breakfast or lunch? Leah was there EVERY morning and lunch talking to the suite passengers when I have cruised with her. That includes four cruises this year and last.

If you were not in a suite, then yes, I agree. You might never see a concierge as a platinum guest. Kind of a non-perk.

Hmm, did you ever eat in Cagney's or Il Adagio for breakfast or lunch? Leah was there EVERY morning and lunch talking to the suite passengers when I have cruised with her. That includes four cruises this year and last.

If you were not in a suite, then yes, I agree. You might never see a concierge as a platinum guest. Kind of a non-perk.

Yes to your first two questions.

But nice to read you have finally something POSITIVE to say about NCL. :)

Yes to your first two questions.

But nice to read you have finally something POSITIVE to say about NCL. :)

If your answer is yes you ate at those venues I have an extremely difficult time believing you never saw Leah's face. But stick with your story if you must.

As for your second part, you are most welcome. I love all my fans.

If your answer is yes you ate at those venues I have an extremely difficult time believing you never saw Leah's face. But stick with your story if you must.

As for your second part, you are most welcome. I love all my fans.

Yes I never saw Leah!! What you believe and do not, is of no importance to me. I am only stating what I experienced. That's it. You can bat for Leah or Shmeah......it won't change what I experienced.

Fan......naaah! Call me avid reader!;)

Jay

Leah was our concierge on the Jewel last summer in Alaska and she was wonderful. All reservations were made at exactly the right time and she even arranged for an extra breakfast for Sponge bob as the first was sold out. She is very good.

We were on the Sun over Christmas/New Year. Patrick was the concierge then and I must say he was so professional, courteous and charming without being over the top. He was always in Il Adagio for the breakfast and lunch times and always stopped to say hello or even to just give us a weather update for the day. In addition there was 8 of us travelling together in various rooms over the ship while we were in an owners suite. Patrick ensured that all our family were treated equitably and ensured that any invitations that we received included all the family (when we decided to dine or do something together). Would love to sail NCL again with Patrick as concierge - he really was the icing on the cake for our trip.

Leah was our concierge a couple of years ago when we were on the Sky. She made a point in checking in with us twice a day to make sure everything was ok.

We loved Leah on the Sky! So much so in fact that she has set the bar in my opinion and we were somewhat disappointed when we got to the Pearl and had the fabled Monica who we were actually looking forward to meeting due to all the reports on here.

Not that I'm upset with Monica, but she really needs some assistants or some more if she already has them.