Star steam rooms ... free to use ????

Jldevlin

We are on the panama cruise in February and were thinking about all those seas days and ways to fill them. We did a 15 day Hawaii and found that we really enjoyed using the free Steam rooms on Carnival Miracle. All I can find here is what it costs to get a spa pass .. and while I am sort of thinking about that for me hubby would love to just hit the steam rooms and showers. Any thoughts and help would be appreciated ......

When we were on the Star in January' date=' there were only three stationary bikes. There were stair climbers and treadmills galore. Lots of free weights and machines.[/size']

Most cruise ships only have five stationary bikes and usually one is not working. The management then puts up a sign that you are limited to 30 minutes. I usually do 30 miles at home on my bike and like to do an hour on the stationary bike. I wish NCL provided more bikes.

Edited by 4774Papa
error

Most cruise ships only have five stationary bikes and usually one is not working. The management then puts up a sign that you are limited to 30 minutes. I usually do 30 miles at home on my bike and like to do an hour on the stationary bike. I wish NCL provided more bikes.

I was thinking of Celebrity ships. Usually the Gem class ships have five bike machines like the X M-Class. Three is not enough.