Single passenger supplement sale

sublarry

I am already booked on the Elation and they have a new sale on my cruise waiving the double charge for single passenger. I call them to see if I can change to that since I bought early saver. They said it has to be a new booking. I look the price up for the cruise and it is still more than what I paid for my cruise paying double. Even at current price of $409 pp I would save about $90 if they would let me have the deal. I still don't know how two in a cabin at $409 each vs paying with the supplement waived is more than that. Grrrrrr.

I would call back and hope with a different person, you would get a different answer. I have heard it's a common problem. A few months ago there was a special and I ended up getting a small discount on an existing booking, so I know it's possible!

Good luck!

Ok, I finally broke the code. On the specials page they have a single passenger line. You hit it and it shows a huge list of cruises. Some are gray and some are white. No distinction is given, but the white ones are on sale and all the others are not. It makes it look like there are a bunch when it is limited. All there is is a phone number to call that did not work for me that day.

On the specials page they have a single passenger line. You hit it and it shows a huge list of cruises. Some are gray and some are white. No distinction is given, but the white ones are on sale and all the others are not.

Thanks for that info! I was hoping they would continue the solo supplement discount into 2014.

I just tested this single pax supplement sale...

Not a sale at all...

Single you can book on the Triumph 1-23 for;

int 618 ocean view 658 bal 878 or suite 1478

Tried same cruise for 2 and the prices were;

int 309 ocean view 329 bal 439 or suite 739

Where is the SALE??? People need to pay attention

Not a sale at all...

You have to keep looking and you will find the sailings. I just went on this new solo rate program on the Imagination for $179. So, it does exist.

Not a sale at all...

It's not good on all sailings, pay attention :p. You have to look for one that has it offered. 4 of us are going on the Inspiration in 11 days, we each have our own cabin using the sale. Less than $200 for each of us...if we were doing double occupancy it would have been the same price per person just we would have to share cabins. Guess what? I'm not new at this and this is a great deal! I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just amused at how you can assume everyone else is stupid ;).

Rather than use the "cruise deals" link on Carnival's main page, I find them by searching for 1 traveler and sorting by price. The ones that do not have the solo supplement should be obvious.

Not a sale at all...

My next BTBTB on the Fascination-1/20th,,1/25th,,& 1/30th...

Are all no-supplement sale..........:)

The sale is certain dates on certain Ships.....................

I just booked 1-A cabin,,,,,so I can stay longer on the Ship........

it's not good on all sailings, pay attention :p. You have to look for one that has it offered. 4 of us are going on the inspiration in 11 days, we each have our own cabin using the sale. Less than $200 for each of us...if we were doing double occupancy it would have been the same price per person just we would have to share cabins. Guess what? I'm not new at this and this is a great deal! I'm not trying to be rude, i'm just amused at how you can assume everyone else is stupid ;).

lol!!

The list I found only shows cruises thru March 2014 and there were no single occupancy rates on any that I pulled up.

I just used Carnival's website, put # of guests at 1 and searched month by month, by embarkation port. If it looks like there's no supplement, change the # of guests to 2 to confirm.