Difference between the VOS & EOS

The Explorer does not have the chandelier in the dining room and it does not have the men's room with the waterfall. Other than that, there are minor differences in decor, but the ships are essentially the same.

Yes, on the Royal Promenade of the Explorer, they figured out that that stupid "counter" in front of the Cafe Promenade on the Voyager was annoying and in the way, and they didn't put it there on the Explorer!!! ;)

Carol

Can you believe I was just going to post a new thread with the very same question. Thanks for doin it for me!

I've got the reverse...just sailed the explorer and now considering Voyager. Didn't think there could be that much different.

A hump cabin ~ if you look at a deck plan (easiest way to explain it) at mid-ship there is a "bowing out" part of the ship. THose cabins placed there have additional space because of that "bowing".

Did you have a favorable review of your Voyager sailing????

But SUUUUUUUSAN, that's what you are supposed to learn here on Cruise Critic! You are supposed to sneak into that men's room and see the waterfall!

SHEESH. :D :D :D

Carol

My wife went in to see the waterfall while I stood guard outside....:eek:

Merion,

We were on RCCL (Sovereign) and since then on Princess and Celebrity several times each, and Carnival once. Our first cruise was actually on the United States, which no longer sails. We are booked on VOS 8/13. How about you?

Can someone tell me what the counter is, now that I understand hump and aft?

Thanks

Been on both VOS and EOS. They are almost identical, except that the pub and dining rooms have different names on each ship, and the dining room decor isn't the same, either. I personally liked the artwork in the Explorer better, but that's just a matter of taste. I heard about the waterfall on VOS from a couple of the guys in our cruise group, and even took a quick peek at it just to be sure they weren't making it up! Going back on EOS in March and can hardly wait!

Archived