Carnival Mastercard Offer?

PaidWithCash

Howdy all, I received an email from Carnival today and on the bottom of the email it says "Carnival Mastercard Special offer"... book any cruise by January 24th that sails by May 2014 and receive up to a $400 statement credit on your Carnival Mastercard card statement.

It just links to Carnivals search page for a cruise; the special offers page has no details and I called both Carnival and Barclays and neither one of them knew anything about the offer. Does anyone else know anything about this? I'm wondering what the requirements are to get the full $400..... I am attempting to attach an image of the offer from the email.

mastercard.jpg.d1ad0e41343053f200f6b2608ec586b6.jpg

Hmmm, interesting. Do let us know details if you find out. Not looking to cruise before May, but always on the lookout for deals just in case. ;) Just double checked and I didn't get the email (and I do have the Carnival MC).

Edited by cruzzza

Interesting, I am a MasterCard holder as well and the e-mail I got stated nothing about that (trying to attach the photo of the e-mail I got) When I did a search on the web for yours nothing came up as well. Let us know if you hear or find out more.

20131220_js_01.jpg.cd90c83ed11595db0a934fa42a3d94cc.jpg

Interesting, I am a MasterCard holder as well and the e-mail I got stated nothing about that (trying to attach the photo of the e-mail I got) When I did a search on the web for yours nothing came up as well. Let us know if you hear or find out more.

That's the same email I received; it was on the bottom of that email...

hmm don't see it on the bottom of mine at all...

Book Online

We make it easy for you

to plan your cruise.

Get Started Plan Your trip

Get the best deal today

Your Expert Awaits

Find One Now Plan Your trip

Call us at 1-888-227-6482

or we'll call you.

Contact Us

VIP Club

Carnival VIFP Club

Get the most out of your

cruising with the new

Carnival Loyalty Program.

Learn More Learn About Our St Jude Partnership

The Fun Shops

Make it special. Celebrate with

a gift from the Fun Shops,

delivered to your stateroom.

shop now

Carnival Logo Lowest Price Guarantee

Know you're getting the best deal with our lowest price guarantee.

Carnival on YouTube Carnival on facebook Carnival on Instagram Our Blog Pinterest Google Plus

*Click here for full offer terms and conditions.

*Rates valid as of January 1st 2014. Lower rates may be available by visiting Carnival.com.

Guarantee our messages always go straight to your inbox.

Add funships@carnivalfunmail.com to your Address Book or Safe List.

Unsubscribe from our mailing list or send a request by mail to Carnival Cruise Lines:

Carnival Place, 3655 NW 87th Avenue, Miami, FL 33178-2428. Attn: Interactive Marketing.

Help | Privacy | About Carnival

© 2014 Carnival Cruise Lines. All rights reserved.

Howdy all, I received an email from Carnival today and on the bottom of the email it says "Carnival Mastercard Special offer"... book any cruise by January 24th that sails by May 2014 and receive up to a $400 statement credit on your Carnival Mastercard card statement.

It just links to Carnivals search page for a cruise; the special offers page has no details and I called both Carnival and Barclays and neither one of them knew anything about the offer. Does anyone else know anything about this? I'm wondering what the requirements are to get the full $400..... I am attempting to attach an image of the offer from the email.

I also received this same email today. Please keep us posted if you are able to get any other information.

If they cant give you a correct answer i doubt anyone here can.

bummer. I have the same email Vacation Resolution #1 but NOT with the $400 credit on the Mastercard (which I have)

Sad face.

Oh well.

OP, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully someone can take advantage of it.

Edited by Almost Packed

Hopefully someone can take advantage of it.

I'm wanting to take advantage of it and would book right now if I knew I could get $400 of the "up to" $400 but I still can't find details on the offer. Barclays told me to call today and talk to customer relations (they were off yesterday); unfortunately I'm traveling and will be unable to do that until mid-January

I have had the Carnival MasterCard since October...the promotion they were offering at the time was a 10,000 reward points bonus (It takes 20,000 points to get a 200.00 on board credit). You get one point for every dollar you spend on the card, plus double points on all Carnival purchases as well as when you shop online at Walmart, Macy's, and several other retailers. If Carnival is offering 400.00 for choosing the card, I would definitely grab it! I am hoping to have at least 400.00 OBC before our cruise in August. I put a lot of our household expenses on the card and pay it off every month. I'm sure there are tons of other cards/rewards programs out there, but I have been happy with Barclay's customer service and rewards program so far.

I got the same email and sent an email to Carnival to ask for more details. Have not heard back yet.

I emailed my PVP and he responded:

The MasterCard promotion can be applied for any cruise from January through May. The amount of the credit is what varies depending on the cruise you select. This promotion does end this month on the 24th, meaning the reservation would have to be booked before that date.

I will reply back to him to get more info. Has any one else received a response yet?

My first time posting not sure how it will go..... I uploaded a picture of the email I got from carnival with the credit shown. I booked on dec 31st with my travel agent got this email on the 1st emailed my travel agent and today the 2nd he emailed me back and says he's trying to find information on the offer that he cannot find anyone yet that knows about it.

image.jpg.36190afed4f05cd8e7577b88d5202eb6.jpg

My first time posting not sure how it will go..... I uploaded a picture of the email I got from carnival with the credit shown. I booked on dec 31st with my travel agent got this email on the 1st emailed my travel agent and today the 2nd he emailed me back and says he's trying to find information on the offer that he cannot find anyone yet that knows about it.

Hopefully you hear something positive back I have $500.00 worth of travel rewards on one of my rewards card and if I could combine to get another 400 off I would book something ASAP.

I emailed my PVP and he responded:

The MasterCard promotion can be applied for any cruise from January through May. The amount of the credit is what varies depending on the cruise you select. This promotion does end this month on the 24th, meaning the reservation would have to be booked before that date.

I will reply back to him to get more info. Has any one else received a response yet?

I have sent emails to both Carnival and Barclay's but have had no response yet. There have been MasterCard promotions in the past and a form had to be completed and submitted. The question is, where do we find this form?:confused:

I too wish to book a trip for May but want to get the details so I do not miss out on the promotion. I also have not been able to get any details. I guess we will all keep trying and update when someone gets an answer. Happpy Hunting!

I too wish to book a trip for May but want to get the details so I do not miss out on the promotion. I also have not been able to get any details. I guess we will all keep trying and update when someone gets an answer. Happpy Hunting!

You must receive the email and book between Jan 1 and Jan 24