Early Dining Disembarkation

AmbeeBee

Hi! My family and I will be sailing on our third Disney Cruise in April. This will be our first time with the early dinner seating. I was wondering if showing up to the restaurant is absolutely required, or if we could just get off of the ship once it was cleared? Thank you! :)

Hi! My family and I will be sailing on our third Disney Cruise in April. This will be our first time with the early dinner seating. I was wondering if showing up to the restaurant is absolutely required, or if we could just get off of the ship once it was cleared? Thank you! :)

Absolutely. They're not going to force you to eat breakfast.

I had heard that you had to carry off all of your luggage if you chose not to eat, that's why I asked, lol. We have to hurry back to our state that day for my sister's graduation from college and need to be on the road as soon as possible.

I had heard that you had to carry off all of your luggage if you chose not to eat, that's why I asked, lol. We have to hurry back to our state that day for my sister's graduation from college and need to be on the road as soon as possible.

If you want early disembarkation, you will have to carry off your bags. Otherwise, if you leave your bags outside your room the last night, and DCL takes them off the ship for you, you have to wait for the bags to show up in the terminal.

Can you take your bag to breakfast?

Generally, the larger, checked bags may have a spot outside the MDR to leave them. Carryon bags should be kept with you, as they usually will have all the important stuff (meds, documents, electronics, etc).

You can eat at your assigned dining time or at one of the pool deck outlets for breakfast on the last morning. Yes, you are supposed to take your bag to breakfast.

If you want the earliest, expedited disembarkation, keep your bag with you and take it off yourself. Otherwise, you can still leave as soon as the doors open, but may have to wait till the bags are assembled in the terminal.

If you plan to not eat in the MDR, let your server or the head server know. There are always requests from others wanting to change their breakfast time (and it goes in both directions). People with early dinner sometimes have no reason to rush off the ship, so would prefer a later breakfast time.....and people with late dinner sometimes want to get off ASAP.