Why so cheap from Galveston 5/25/14??

b8nkr

Anyone know what's going on with the fares out of Galveston for the week of May 25th?? Really cheap!? I just booked a balcony stateroom D1 for 2 adults and 2 children for 2300. 2 months ago, it was double that. It appears the only week that's this inexpensive (if you want to call it that) is 5/25. Everything before and after for the same room is running around 4500.

Edited by b8nkr

I don't know what's going on with those fares! :p Whaddaya bet they sell out the ship with those fares?

And I have a hold on a balcony for $881 total for the TWO OF US. That's kind of incredible! Can't wait to call my TA in the morning and make this official.

Just gotta love a cheap cruise we can drive to!:D

Judy

Anyone know what's going on with the fares out of Galveston for the week of May 25th?? Really cheap!? I just booked a balcony stateroom D1 for 2 adults and 2 children for 2300. 2 months ago, it was double that. It appears the only week that's this inexpensive (if you want to call it that) is 5/25. Everything before and after for the same room is running around 4500.

Did you book it???

I got 2 balconies for around &1000 after taxes but flying to TX is killing me $400. I think I will drop this reservation and keep the Allure as planned since it's almost the same price and Fort Lauderdale is less than 46 mins drive

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I got 2 balconies for around &1000 after taxes but flying to TX is killing me $400. I think I will drop this reservation and keep the Allure as planned since it's almost the same price and Fort Lauderdale is less than 46 mins drive

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Price out both IAH and HOU (closer to Galveston) airports. Big Airlines + SouthWest / AirTran / JetBlue / etc.. If you don't mind a drive, AUS is sometimes cheaper too.

Was not looking to book a cruise but thanks to CC posters we saw those great prices last night. Too good to pass up, so we booked a little bonus vacation. Thanks RCL!

Call in and you can either get 150 obc for balconies or 300 for suites added as an obc. Just use the code your wow. Just added it and now since we booked the junior suite for 4 people for 2700 we also have a 300 obc! Heck of a deal!