Carnival Sunshine Belize Island Beach Break

hawaiibound24

I would love to be able to tell you what island it was, but on the Magic in August that excursion was cancelled. We only found out by accident the night before and by then there was nothing left to replace it with.

Bannister island has been sold. We were looking at going there again and found this out. We enjoyed Bannister back in Feb 2012. Maybe new owners will offer excursions sometime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

We are leaving on the Sunshine this coming Sunday (cannot wait to get out of the snowstorm in Indiana). We saw the recent HGTV show which showed the new owners of Bannister Island. We like the idea of not having to tender to mainland and then tender to an Island.

It is NOT Bannister Island. We have been to Bannister many times. We used to go with a private excursion, then Carnival offered their Beach Break which was tendering directly to Bannister for the day. In October we went to Bannister with Carnival and we booked the beach break again a few weeks ago but this time we were tendered to a new beach. Not sure of the name but it was very nice , I'm our opinion, nicer than Bannister!! We r going again in February and will be doing the excursion again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is NOT Bannister Island. We have been to Bannister many times. We used to go with a private excursion, then Carnival offered their Beach Break which was tendering directly to Bannister for the day. In October we went to Bannister with Carnival and we booked the beach break again a few weeks ago but this time we were tendered to a new beach. Not sure of the name but it was very nice , I'm our opinion, nicer than Bannister!! We r going again in February and will be doing the excursion again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. We went in April and it was Bannister Island. It was OKAAAAAY but nothing to write home about. Hopefully someone will review and post some pictures.