Adriatic / Mediterranean Cruise on the Silhouette

rspro

Hello, I recently returned from the last Mediterranean cruise of the season before repositioning on board the Silhouette. I have posted photos of the trip and, as I have in the past, have also posted the Celebrity Today dailies for those of you who will be visiting the same ports in 2014. I am still adding captions and information as I write this, but there is enough info out there to post the work in process. Here's the link to my general photos page which also has links to other Celebrity cruises:http://www.proszowski.com/photo_albums/Photos.html

Cheers

Hello, I recently returned from the last Mediterranean cruise of the season before repositioning on board the Silhouette. I have posted photos of the trip and, as I have in the past, have also posted the Celebrity Today dailies for those of you who will be visiting the same ports in 2014. I am still adding captions and information as I write this, but there is enough info out there to post the work in process. Here's the link to my general photos page which also has links to other Celebrity cruises:http://www.proszowski.com/photo_albums/Photos.html

Cheers

Beautiful pictures, what kind of camera? Enjoyed seeing the pictures of the dogs and cats too:). We are doing the 13 nights in the Spring, can't wait.

Cheers

Was on the same cruise. Got photos of the same cats. Lol:D

Thanks for sharing the great photos. It was a wonderful cruise except for missing Ravenna.

Was on the same cruise. Got photos of the same cats. Lol:D

Thanks for sharing the great photos. It was a wonderful cruise except for missing Ravenna.

Yes, it almost sounds like a move title, but that was some storm that kept the captain from docking at Ravenna / Bologna.

Beautiful pictures, what kind of camera? Enjoyed seeing the pictures of the dogs and cats too:). We are doing the 13 nights in the Spring, can't wait.

Hi, I use both a Canon 7D DSLR and a Sony Cyber-shot RX100 II. I'm glad you liked the photos.

Cheers

Notice you were in PH. I was in same on Reflection recently. Odd question....did you think the floor drain was undersized for the shower? I found it overran the ledge after 5 minutes or so use....

Notice you were in PH. I was in same on Reflection recently. Odd question....did you think the floor drain was undersized for the shower? I found it overran the ledge after 5 minutes or so use....

We had no issues with both shower heads running.

Cheers

Silhouette in Livorno, Italy

1057935436_SilhouetteinLivorno.jpg.cbfd683a129fa45733b3b413f6cd400f.jpg

Your pictures are absolutely stunning. You certainly have the eye for capturing the perfect shot. Was fun to sort of preview the ship and ports for my upcoming cruise.

Thank you for the nice comments. I should be posting port guides in the next few days.