Balcony separations.

bartleby112

I'm looking to book two balcony cabins. I would like to get them next to each other but have the separator open. Can any separator be opened? Or only between certain cabins.

On the Conquest Class ships, the beds will have to be along the same common wall. In other words, "back to back" if that makes sense.

Im sailing splendor. How can you tell that before booking? Would a pvp know this ?

I would think that a good PVP would know, but then again.....

I haven't been on the Splendor, so I wouldn't guess to whether it's the same or not as the Conquest Class.

But you can tell by counting in groups of 2 starting at an end. Remember that the rooms have back to back bathrooms in most cases have partitions that can be opened. Again most cases because there are rooms that are configured different - shape, size, etc. The rooms that have their bathrooms back to back also have the bed on the same wall, so the partitions should be able to be opened. Example - we had 9270 on Liberty, my mom had 9268. We were able to do it.

Maybe someone who has been on Splendor could be of more help.

If Splender is like Pride, yes, they can be opened since on this style of ship the partition is anchored to the balcony rail and does not have the potential to block a door. On other ships, like Glory, it depends on the position of the doors on whether they will open them. We never had a problem until this last Glory cruise where they refused to open them. Customer Svc said no problem, housekeeping refused after 4 trips to Customer Svc, we gave up.

On the Splendor you can only connect with the balcony with the common bed wall.

Using this link https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/splendor/splendor.ashx

click on "cabin descriptions," then the deck you're looking at, then scroll to the room you're looking at, and it will tell you which room the balcony connects to.