Is there a way to request OBC for price drop after final payment

Aussiegrlfl

I am just throwing this out there...........I have made final payment on my cruise but notice the price drop $150 for our cabin..........I have never requested OBC before with Celebrity is there a way to do it?.......Thanks for all and any responses.............unless you call me a cheap....then I'm afraid it's true...........:)

I am just throwing this out there...........I have made final payment on my cruise but notice the price drop $150 for our cabin..........I have never requested OBC before with Celebrity is there a way to do it?.......Thanks for all and any responses.............unless you call me a cheap....then I'm afraid it's true...........:)

The policy is firm:no OBC after final payment. if prices drop enough you can always book a higher category cabin, but no refunds allowed.

Sorry, but no. I know this is disappointing, but Celebrity has had this policy for quite a while now. After final payment, they often discount their surplus cabins, but you don't get the choice you get when you book earlier. And, sometimes discounts don't happen or your category is sold out. If you were happy with your price when you booked, try not to let it bother you. And, as mentioned above, sometimes you can upgrade for little or no cost if those prices drop also.