First cruise tomorrow

lasefton

This is our first cruise . We leave tomorrow on the Dawn out of Tampa. I want to thank everyone for all the information I have read on our up coming cruise and I hope I can remember all I have learned . Wish us luck :D

Enjoy your cruise!! Relax and have fun :)

Just promise to come back and let us know how your adventure was. I will be thinking of you as I drudge through all the piles of snow that WERE white that are now dirty and ugly.

Safe Travels!!

~robin and brian~

Norwegian Breakaway 2014

Carnival Miracle 2010

Carnival Legend 2006

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Edited by meatball_nyc

It is good to hear from someone on the sailing on the 5th as we will be on the Dawn on the 12th. If you could be so kind can you let us know how the disembarkation goes? As we are getting on as you get off it would be good to know if they are having an disembarkation problems as we will go to the port later.

Have a great trip!

Enjoy the cruise and great weather.....I envy you. We are in Michigan too, in what area are you located? We are in Traverse City, not too bad here right now....a balmy 30 degrees today

We are from the lapeer area .

It is good to hear from someone on the sailing on the 5th as we will be on the Dawn on the 12th. If you could be so kind can you let us know how the disembarkation goes? As we are getting on as you get off it would be good to know if they are having an disembarkation problems as we will go to the port later.

Have a great trip!

I will be glad to let everyone know how things are going as soon as I can get on line . I will be the last one off the ship :)

This is our first cruise . We leave tomorrow on the Dawn out of Tampa. I want to thank everyone for all the information I have read on our up coming cruise and I hope I can remember all I have learned . Wish us luck :D

I opened this post expecting a long list of questions from someone leaving in a few hours.

So glad to see you are on your way, and got some help here.

First cruise expierience is the best feeling ! Have a great time, we loved the Dawn...