How to see if a stateroom is available

keloh

Thinking of booking the Eurodam Apr 22, 7 day mediterranean cruise for our 20th anniversary. We have been on 8-10 cruises previously but took the past few years off in exchange for land vacations. Therefore I am very rusty and out of date on cruise info! Really want to book one of the aft corner superior or deluxe suites as we've had these before on a different HAL and Princess ship and loved them. I've searched everything and can't figure out how to determine if any of these are still avail on this sailing, and if so, which exact ones. Seems like in the past I was able to determine exact stateroom availability. Has that gone by the wayside in the past 7 years or so, or am I just not finding it?

Thanks... Looking forward to cursing again!

Two ways:

1. Online: You actually have to go into your preferred cruise and go through the booking process. Select the room category for your preferred room. You'll be shown their selection of available rooms. You can also check the button which gives you the option to check for specific staterooms. Type in the number and if it's available, it will say so and you can continue on with your booking with that specific room. If it's unavailable, it usually means it has been booked, however every so often HAL holds some rooms back. So then it's option 2

2. Phone HAL: request the booking with a specific room number. If available, it's yours and continue with them on the phone to finalize your booking.

I've done the online method before but then called my travel agent who seems to find additional cabins available through some code she can use so I would also try asking your local travel agent as well.

Two ways:

1. Online: You actually have to go into your preferred cruise and go through the booking process. Select the room category for your preferred room. You'll be shown their selection of available rooms. You can also check the button which gives you the option to check for specific staterooms. Type in the number and if it's available, it will say so and you can continue on with your booking with that specific room. If it's unavailable, it usually means it has been booked, however every so often HAL holds some rooms back. So then it's option 2

2. Phone HAL: request the booking with a specific room number. If available, it's yours and continue with them on the phone to finalize your booking.

Good explanation. Method 1 involves more dinking around that it is worth. I have never found an available cabin using method 1.

Method 2 should be much quicker and sometimes you find a HAL representative that answers your question without taking time to record your name and mariner number.