2014 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

OceanDreaming2

We sailed with Richard over Christmas. He was pleasant, but a bit smug - which is why he doesn't come off as approachable, IMO. And we had several service issues in both MDRs. I was very disappointed, especially when I've sailed with Sean, Yannis, and Denis.

And we sail the Jewel out of Houston for Thanksgiving, and I'm hoping and praying for Yannis to get moved to the Jewel - and I told him that! He'd fit in great with the crowds from Texas!

I have sailed with Richard twice now and found him to be quite charming. Granted he has a somewhat typical French standoffishness about him. But once you engage him he opens right up.

We sailed with Richard over Christmas. He was pleasant, but a bit smug - which is why he doesn't come off as approachable, IMO. And we had several service issues in both MDRs. I was very disappointed, especially when I've sailed with Sean, Yannis, and Denis.

And we sail the Jewel out of Houston for Thanksgiving, and I'm hoping and praying for Yannis to get moved to the Jewel - and I told him that! He'd fit in great with the crowds from Texas!

Oh my goodness!

:):)

I live in Houston and if we could get Yannis on the Jewel, I think I would try to cruise on the Jewel every week!

All Texans would adore him!

Judy

Oh my goodness!

:):)

I live in Houston and if we could get Yannis on the Jewel, I think I would try to cruise on the Jewel every week!

All Texans would adore him!

Judy

Yannis is back on the Star today as FB

Captain: Martin holmquist

Hotel director: Alain magnier

Cruise director: Aarmen petrossian

Assistant CD: Steven (from Fiji)

Hello, Graciegrapes. Thanks for posting the updates on the Dawn. Any idea who were the concierge and butlers? Hoping we get the personable ones.

SJnyc323, do you know where David is right now?

I sent him an e-mail last month and nothing... I am just worried about him, maybe he is home:) I know you are also friends with him:)

David Contreras just returned to the Epic a few days ago. I spoke to him a day before he flew back to work. He had a great vacation.

Suzanne

Edited by sjnyc323
typo

Breakaway June 15th sailing:

Captain: Hakan Svedung

Staff Captain: Viktor Vranic

Hotel Director: Jovo Sekulavic

Chief Engineer: Anders Nedal

Staff Chief Engineer: Vasileios Nousis

Chief Officer: Carl Bengtsson

Assistant Hotel Director: Sonja Sommeregger

Cruise Director: Julie Valeriote

F&B Manager: Djamel Denatmane

Executive Chef: Andreas Sommerfeld

Restaurant Mgr: Mihaela Mocan

Executive Housekeeper: Marite Naz

Beverage Mgr: Gianina Butiseaca

Guest Svs. Mgr: Dia Ambida

Update Getaway

Captain Rune Myre

Staff Captain Robert Lundberg

Concierge Anoop Bhanu until 6/28/14 then Ruth Haggar

Hotel Director extraordinaire Sean Wurmhoeringer

Assistant Hotel Director Errol Nelson

Food & Beverage Director Martin Ivanov

Executive Houskeeper Marites "Mama Tek" Sonza

Cruise Director Jersey Boy Joel Sanchez

Guest Service Manager Jocel Guzman

Executive Chef Charles Fernandez

Restaurant Manager Deepak Gonsalves

Beverage Manager Jose Contreras Aka Papi

Assistant Beverage Manager Oneil Pandit

Hotel director Secretary Alex

And I know that captain Tommy Stensrud will return to the Getaway in mid July, when Rune Myre goes on vacation. :)

Jade June 14th sailing:

Captain: Lars Bengtsson

Hotel Director: Jean Michel Dhelin

Concierge: Gaurav Rajpal

Cruise Director: Rico Du-Breil

Chief Engineer: Joran Rasmusson

Beverage Manager: Vesna Campos

Group Services Coordinator: Javiera Alfaro

Executive Chef: Rodney Bennett

Butlers: Wilfredo (Willie) - transferring to the Getaway in August

Jade June 14th sailing:

Captain: Lars Bengtsson

Hotel Director: Jean Michel Dhelin

Concierge: Gaurav Rajpal

Cruise Director: Rico Du-Breil

Chief Engineer: Joran Rasmusson

Beverage Manager: Vesna Campos

Group Services Coordinator: Javiera Alfaro

Executive Chef: Rodney Bennett

Butlers: Wilfredo (Willie) - transferring to the Getaway in August

I was going to ask what ship, but I see Jade at the top...sorry..[emoji5]

Edited by 2Cruise4Ever

Correction Yannis returns June 30 I mixed up the dates. I think he is supposed to be there until October unless the change him midstream

Yannis told me yesterday that he signs back on to the Star on July 30 "for about 2 months" then moves to the Spirit for 2 months.

Right now, he's at home helping his parents in the remodeling of their house. Sounds like he's playing chauffer for his mom on her decorating errands!

Judy - I so think the Texans would love Yannis, and I think he'd love them right back! I told him since I live in OK, we are sometimes considered north Texas, so we would be a good judge of that!

Yannis told me yesterday that he signs back on to the Star on July 30 "for about 2 months" then moves to the Spirit for 2 months.

Right now, he's at home helping his parents in the remodeling of their house. Sounds like he's playing chauffer for his mom on her decorating errands!

Judy - I so think the Texans would love Yannis, and I think he'd love them right back! I told him since I live in OK, we are sometimes considered north Texas, so we would be a good judge of that!

I was talking to Vikram who is on Star now and he told meYannis will be back June 30 I know Yannis and Lilibeth and baby Stavros were all in Greece

Oops I meant July 30 my bad hahah

Yannis is a sweetheart I miss him a lot

Suzanne

Oh, that would be great as my ship sails September 22nd. I hope he's still on the Star for that sailing. He as well as Brian Walters are the best!

Harriet