Should I Expect Chair Hogs in Posh?

2boyzmom

I understand. I shouldn't even brought it up- this is our first time on a mega ship and the boys are 12 and 14 so this is their 1st taste of freedom on a ship this size which worries me a bit. We will work it out :)

The haven is great - your boys will love it. And if they're off playing or in kids club, you will love Posh. I loved the escape. If they are sports kids, you'll find a ton of boys playing basketball on that sports deck all day every day LOL Unfortunately they're in different age groups, so not together in kids club/teen club. But there's so much to do around the ship they'll love it. Our last epic sailing mine were 14 and 7 and loved loved it! Have fun :)

Your boys will LOVE it! As far as Posh I didn't get to use it to much as my boys are 5 & 7 but from what my brother said there were plenty of chairs open up there. We used the Haven quite a bit as it was perfect for us and hardly anyone else in there after lunch time.

As far as the boys checking in if you find they don't allow them in Posh there are the phones as someone else mentioned. I hope you have a wonderful time :)

The haven is great - your boys will love it. And if they're off playing or in kids club, you will love Posh. I loved the escape. If they are sports kids, you'll find a ton of boys playing basketball on that sports deck all day every day LOL Unfortunately they're in different age groups, so not together in kids club/teen club. But there's so much to do around the ship they'll love it. Our last epic sailing mine were 14 and 7 and loved loved it! Have fun :)

Thanks-they really miss being together due to the age difference now (kids club groups) so last cruise they hung out together on the sports deck and made friends with other kids. Epic is double the size of the Sun so I am sure they will have a blast!!

Back to your original question: based on our Epic Haven trip last spring break(week before Easter) you will have no problem with getting a chair. Wife and I went up one sea day at 11 and there were 7 people up there. My kids tried to go too, but were tackled and thrown in the brig before they made it :))) (couldn't resist).

Back to your original question: based on our Epic Haven trip last spring break(week before Easter) you will have no problem with getting a chair. Wife and I went up one sea day at 11 and there were 7 people up there. My kids tried to go too, but were tackled and thrown in the brig before they made it :))) (couldn't resist).

LOL- that's the week we are going. I figure that most people this week are cruising with kids (hence Easter Break) so they probably won't be hanging in the adults only area... People who frown on kids or have grown kids will probably not be cruising this week and paying premium prices like us....

I'm assuming if your kids can run around the ship without your supervision that they are older and old enough to be handed one of your keys that would allow them to access the elevator. Then if there is an issue with whoever stops them from coming in, that person could then get your attention so that you could go to them and then they could check in with you.

Sorry never been in posh so I'm not sure of the system or access, but creativity can be wonderfully used in these situations.

Nobody on CC can tell you whether it should or shouldn't be a big deal, nobody on here makes the policies or enforces them. All they can do is give their experiences or in some cases their opinion.

And, I wouldn't normally pipe in a thread that is suite or posh because I know so little about both. But I do read them and couldn't help but notice that your initial post was quite pointed at wanting NCL to enforce their lounge chair rules but not enforce a rule that wouldn't work for you. Just my observation.

BOOM! LOL Good post!

LOL- that's the week we are going. I figure that most people this week are cruising with kids (hence Easter Break) so they probably won't be hanging in the adults only area... People who frown on kids or have grown kids will probably not be cruising this week and paying premium prices like us....

If you're going during spring break, you do not have to worry about your kids coming into Posh - you won't see them LOL Seriously - they are going to make a ton of friends and have a blast. My kids did both last year and the year before on the Epic over easter week.