Why quantum itinerary is so bad?

Hi

This might be a new ship but the itinerary is super bad, who wants to visit Fort Lauderdale or key west again?

I don't know what you're talking about. We are on the 1/11/15 sailing and our itinerary includes Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, Martinique, Barbados and St. Kitts. With our favorite 5 days at sea that's a terrific itinerary.

Should be similar to the one of EXPLORER.

Bahamas, Bermudas (if QUANTUM is not too large), Canada/NE - at least she is very likely to sail year-round from Cape Liberty.

I agree. I'm sure the millions that Bayonne is spending on the new terminal came with some strings attached, the same as the Oasis terminal did in Port Everglades.

Should be similar to the one of EXPLORER.

Bahamas, Bermudas (if QUANTUM is not too large), Canada/NE - at least she is very likely to sail year-round from Cape Liberty.

That's what I'm hoping for, revert back to the long successful Explorer itineraries.

We won't be able to book for a while, although we know when we're going.

We want to wait until our youngest is 3+ before we book or 12 Night, putting us out to the Summer of 2016 (OUCH).

We took our older daughter when she was 3 and had an amazing time on the Allure.

It was the perfect blend of family time and adult only time.

We had people come over to us in the MDR to say how well behaved she was.

She had fun in the Aquanats program. We had a great time going to see Chicago and sitting in the hot tub.

The 12-Night itinerary looks amazing! We've only done 7 Night cruises, and are looking forward to this one.