Early Saver, book lower decks?

Dixie24

The current Early Saver sale includes free upgrades. However, wouldn't one have a better chance of getting a price drop if they do not take advantage of the upgrades and book a lower floor? My thought is that the higher floors will be priced higher once the sale is over so there will be no chance for a price drop.

The current Early Saver sale includes free upgrades. However, wouldn't one have a better chance of getting a price drop if they do not take advantage of the upgrades and book a lower floor? My thought is that the higher floors will be priced higher once the sale is over so there will be no chance for a price drop.

Yep.

I agree, if getting obc or lower price is important, stay in lowest cat possible. I've done this in the past & always rcvd obc. I booked a 4B (early saver) on the Elation for April & am hoping for some obc. However on my Dream cruise in Oct I decided to move up to the 4H on Lido deck. The price was really low & all the "Dreamers" also booked Lido.

Edited by slybear

Question we are booked Early Saver in a balcony cabin on the Empress deck my question is when you get upgraded is it just the deck(same type cabin say balcony for balcony) or can you book a window cabin and be upgraded to a balcony

.Hope this makes sense.

Question we are booked Early Saver in a balcony cabin on the Empress deck my question is when you get upgraded is it just the deck(same type cabin say balcony for balcony) or can you book a window cabin and be upgraded to a balcony

.Hope this makes sense.

The upgrades in the current promotion are within the overall class, so if you book an ocean view, you stay in ocean view. I recently booked a 6D for the 6B rate. I doubt I'll get much of a price drop, but we have a location I like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk