Coffee specialty drink card-Princess

noahgosplat

I'm a big coffee drinker and enjoyed the premium coffees like expressos and lattes on my last Princess cruise. I read somewhere they had a special drink card for premium coffee. Is this true? If so is it worth it and how much does it cost?

It is a great card to get! I usually buy one as soon as I board. The cost is $29 and it will get you 15 "speciality" coffees, hot chocolate, etc. they punch the card and what you don't use on that cruise you can take with you on the next one. I have on several cruises purchased one to give as a gift to friends who are partial to Princess. You can also order then on line through the personalizer gifts and stuff and it will be waiting in your state room along with any vouchers for shore excursions you may have pre booked.

If you just want a good cup of regular coffee they don't punch the card for that;) and you can order your expresso and lattes from any bar or dining venue, not just at the international cafe.

Enjoy!

My bad as they say...I think the price has now gone up to $31... I have been using several old cards from prior years and I think they ran $29 then...:cool:

On board it is $29 + 15% gratuity = $33.35

The pre-order $31 has gratuity included.

I debated whether to get one. When I enquired on the ship they said "just share it between you".

We had no problems getting 2 hot chocolates (no punch), which we did often after the shows at night. LOVE the International Cafe.

They made specialty coffees in the buffet and dining room also.

On Sun Princess out of Sydney the card was $35AUD (no gratuity).

We certainly found it great value for money.

I'll be getting one on my upcoming cruise too (seeing as we exhausted the last one).:D