Favorite things to do Western Itinerary

Robinola

Rent a car go to

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g150809-d153774-Reviews-Faro_Celerain_Eco_Park-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

Then when you are done with sand and fun keep driving around island till you get to:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g150809-d153774-Reviews-Faro_Celerain_Eco_Park-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

Best food sitting out side huge margaritas... But Cash only!

Enjoy!

LABADEE:

Do's-----

Jet ski

Zip line

dragons breath coaster

Free volleyball

Dont

Water slide

Jamaica:

We enjoyed

Dunns river falls and the caves

ZIPLINING!!!!!!!

Grand Cayman:

Stingray city.

7 mile Beach (we go to Tiki beach...rentals, food, restrooms, nice).

Cozumel:

We have done Chakanaab swim with dolphins pricey but nice.

Shopped

This year we are looking for an all inclusive, looking at money bar, but nothing booked yet.

These are we we have enjoyed.

Sea ya

Edited by Lionesss

Our favorite excursion in Cozumel is Mr. Sanchos Beach Resort. It's all inclusive, all you can eat and drink for $50/per adult. The swim up bar/pool is fantastic!

Here's the link to see more about them: http://www.mrsanchos.com

And here's where you go to book your reservation:

http://www.***********************/ToursExcursions/MrSanchosAllInclusive.htm

Jim

Edited by ramsfan

I 2nd this..... ;) This was my favorite excursion. It totally exceeded my expectations.

I third this. Also at other stops:

Falmouth - Dunns River Falls (private smaller tour company as opposed to RCI large group)

Cozumel - we loved touring the Tulum ruins. I know it isn't for everyone, but we had a great time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

On Labadee - do the roller coaster thingy. The views are fantastic, it is fun, generally not crowded.

Jamaica - check out the web site Jamicaforaday. They have many day passes at local hotels that include drinks, beach, lunch and pools. We did this and had a great day.

Cozumel - It costs $$$, but we did swim with dolphins and would do it again. We found it to be rewarding and special.

Dolby1000

RamsFan, Do you know how much the Taxi was to Mr Sancho's? How far from the dock is it?

We took a taxi to Nachi Cocem, which is a bit farther from the dock than Mr. Sancho's. I believe it was about $18 for 4 of us. Took between 10 and 15 minutes.

Edited by clarea

I agree with Mr. Sanchos; went there this past Dec. Taxi ride was $16 per taxi, which we shared with another couple.

We also did private excursion, through Jamaica for a Day, to Hilton Rose Hall all inclusive. Would highly recommend; order anything from their restaurant and bar delivered to your beach chair. They also have a swim up bar and lazy river for tubing.

I agree with Mr. Sanchos; went there this past Dec. Taxi ride was $16 per taxi, which we shared with another couple.

We also did private excursion, through Jamaica for a Day, to Hilton Rose Hall all inclusive. Would highly recommend; order anything from their restaurant and bar delivered to your beach chair. They also have a swim up bar and lazy river for tubing.

I agree with rose hall. I have stayed there before. I would also highly recommend rose hall for the day. They also have a nice beach and golf course.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk