Barbecue on Great Stirrup Cay?

judyzoo

Do they offer a vegetarian option?thanks

We have only been there with NCL not MSC but when we were there with NCL the had a veggie burger:) I had to ask for it and had to wait a few minutes to cook it.

We just went to RCCL private Island Labadee and they had no vegetarian offering just sides like coleslaw and fruit. They did have red bean and rice(which I usually like) but these were mushy and cold:eek: I ended up making a sandwich with bread cheese lettus and tomatoes so maybe that will be an option for you.

I will be on the Divina in April after you and would love to hear from you when you get back about what was offered on the island:)

We have only been there with NCL not MSC but when we were there with NCL the had a veggie burger:) I had to ask for it and had to wait a few minutes to cook it.

We just went to RCCL private Island Labadee and they had no vegetarian offering just sides like coleslaw and fruit. They did have red bean and rice(which I usually like) but these were mushy and cold:eek: I ended up making a sandwich with bread cheese lettus and tomatoes so maybe that will be an option for you.

I will be on the Divina in April after you and would love to hear from you when you get back about what was offered on the island:)

I will let you know! From the on board menus it looks like vegetarians are well catered for. We are used to the struggle - we often holiday in France where vegetarians don't exist outside of tourist areas!!!it's hubby who is veggie - I will eat anything!

I will let you know! From the on board menus it looks like vegetarians are well catered for. We are used to the struggle - we often holiday in France where vegetarians don't exist outside of tourist areas!!!it's hubby who is veggie - I will eat anything!

We have been on 13 different cruises with 6 different cruise line and MSC has the most variety for vegetarians with the best tasting food:D

We were there yesterday (Jan. 17/14) and the main grill had hamburgers, hot dogs, jerk chicken, 2 or 3 salads, lots of fruit, cookies, great banana bread etc. Didn't notice any vegetarian items. There is a smaller dining area off to the right that did not seem to have as many choices.

BTW, it was quite chilly in the morning but warmed up a bit by noon.