New Farewell Theatre Show?

TBone2K

I also sent RC a note about this, but thought I would add here for other's benefit, and maybe someone from RC will notice this message here as well.

The final show on every other ship we have been on, they do the usual bit where the CD pumps the cruise video and tells some jokes. The singers and dancers and sing that "until we meet again" song and representatives of the various departmenets come up on stage.

On our 12/26 cruise on Brilliance, the final night show was more like a talent variety show. The orchestra was set up like something from Larwence Welk :eek:. With other entertainers added from the bands that perform in the centrum and the pub guitarist. They did lots of different kinds of music, including a tribute to John Williams (one of my favourite modern composers). The singers and dancers did join the show further on (the only time I had seen them on stage for the whole cruise). Overall much more entertaining.

Has anyone else seen this kind of show? I was kind of wondering if it was CD Clodagh O'Connor's idea, since she seems to do things a little diferent.

I also sent RC a note about this, but thought I would add here for other's benefit, and maybe someone from RC will notice this message here as well.

The final show on every other ship we have been on, they do the usual bit where the CD pumps the cruise video and tells some jokes. The singers and dancers and sing that "until we meet again" song and representatives of the various departmenets come up on stage.

On our 12/26 cruise on Brilliance, the final night show was more like a talent variety show. The orchestra was set up like something from Larwence Welk :eek:. With other entertainers added from the bands that perform in the centrum and the pub guitarist. They did lots of different kinds of music, including a tribute to John Williams (one of my favourite modern composers). The singers and dancers did join the show further on (the only time I had seen them on stage for the whole cruise). Overall much more entertaining.

Has anyone else seen this kind of show? I was kind of wondering if it was CD Clodagh O'Connor's idea, since she seems to do things a little diferent.

We were on the same cruise as you (I was with Santa Claus :D,) and liked the closing show more than on any other ship. We almost didn't go because we expected the same ol' same ol'. Surprised us! ... We really enjoyed Hello Clo, too!