Bathroom Electric Sockets on Grandeur Jr Suite

One combo US/Euro socket for electric shavers only.

Thanks Bob. I thought as much. Went today a got a battery operated travel water pic...the though of having a long extension cord into the bathroom just for that....well lets just say not worth it! But wanted to make sure before I opened it.:D

Thanks Bob. I thought as much. Went today a got a battery operated travel water pic...the though of having a long extension cord into the bathroom just for that....well lets just say not worth it! But wanted to make sure before I opened it.:D

1. No Royal Caribbean bathroom has regular electrical outlets.

2. I DID take a long extension cord for my waterpik, and it all worked out just fine. :D

I am assuming that a waterpik has to stay plugged in all the time. I have a Sonicare toothbrush which only needs charging every few days and I just plug it in on the desk/vanity area out in the room when it needs a charge.

I am assuming that a waterpik has to stay plugged in all the time. I have a Sonicare toothbrush which only needs charging every few days and I just plug it in on the desk/vanity area out in the room when it needs a charge.

We also take the Sonicare and do the very same thing. We have both the electric and battery Waterpic, but the battery one does not last long for some reason and crapps out after a couople of months. Bought a CVS brand this time - will see what happens! DH & I spend more time on our teeth than we do taking a shower! :eek: