Royal Caribbean bedding

Hello - sailing on the Explorer in Feb and hubby and I are interested in purchasing a bed. Has anyone done this? Are there any C&A coupons? How much is freight? How fast is delivery etc etc etc..... Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can buy the bedding, and as a member of C&A, you do get a discount.

The description will be in your cabin upon boarding, as part of the list of your benefits.

If the Explorer is still doing paper coupon booklets, there will be a page in there describing the process.

Use promo code SOCIETY at this website:

http://www.royalcaribbeanbeddingcollection.com/rc/

The description will be in your cabin upon boarding, as part of the list of your benefits.

If the Explorer is still doing paper coupon booklets, there will be a page in there describing the process.

Explorer no longer uses paper. Coupons are loaded up to the sea pass.

That site is setting off all sorts of warnings about BlackHat malware. I would be very careful on that site.

My AVG software has now dinged it on two different machines, using multiple browsers, connected both via local network and a cellular network. It's a legitimate site, no doubt. But this type of malware often gets loaded on the site without the owner/operator knowing it's even there.

I'd just use an abundance of caution.

I have bought bedding that is very very similar to the Royal Caribbean sheets, mattress pads and pillow tops Bed, Bath and Beyond, for a lot less. Looking at the bedding you wouldn't know it wasn't the same and the feel was the same -- at considerably less cost.

I have bought bedding that is very very similar to the Royal Caribbean sheets, mattress pads and pillow tops Bed, Bath and Beyond, for a lot less. Looking at the bedding you wouldn't know it wasn't the same and the feel was the same -- at considerably less cost.

That's great, but with bedding, it's really true that you get what you pay for. Commercial bedding is among the best in the industry because it is very specifically designed for durability. Let's see how that bedding obtained for "considerably less cost" really holds up over the next few years....

Id love to have one of the mattress/box springs sets. I just cant get past the 1200.00 sticker shock for a full :eek:

And see, I really don't think that's too bad. I think people dramatically undervalue bedding. $1,200 for a bed you'll use most every night for 4-6 years seems like a bargain compared to other expenses.

$1,200 for a bed you'll use most every night for 4-6 years seems like a bargain compared to other expenses.

Oh I agree totally. I just cant swing that for a bed right now. lol.

Add in the bedding set and you are well above 1500.00. Again, not a bad price for good quality bedding. Just out of my range at the moment.

That's great, but with bedding, it's really true that you get what you pay for. Commercial bedding is among the best in the industry because it is very specifically designed for durability. Let's see how that bedding obtained for "considerably less cost" really holds up over the next few years....

Commercial bedding is wonderful and it can be bought easily enough. I buy 'hotel grade' sheet sets all the time. They last longer without a doubt. But I don't have to buy it from the 'hotel chain'.

BBB is one way, but their are others...I for one don't need it to have the Royal Caribbean logos on them, as you can see on the towels, for example; I just want the quality.

Edited by Paulette3028

Just tried it on a third computer, this time at work. Same notice: "Threat was blocked!"

File name: www.royalcaribbeanbeddingcollection.com/rc/

Threat name: Exploit Blackhat SEO (type 1720)

Not sure why you're getting security notices, went and checked the Royal Caribbean main site and that link is what they link to directly from the Gifts & Gear page.

Not sure why you're getting security notices, went and checked the Royal Caribbean main site and that link is what they link to directly from the Gifts & Gear page.

I'm not saying that's not the correct page. I'm saying be careful, as there is a good chance that the page itself is hosting a malware program. This is often the case on legitimate pages unbeknownst to the owner/administrator of the page.

I'm not saying that's not the correct page. I'm saying be careful, as there is a good chance that the page itself is hosting a malware program. This is often the case on legitimate pages unbeknownst to the owner/administrator of the page.

Good point.

Commercial bedding is wonderful and it can be bought easily enough. I buy 'hotel grade' sheet sets all the time. They last longer without a doubt. But I don't have to buy it from the 'hotel chain'.

BBB is one way, but their are others...I for one don't need it to have the Royal Caribbean logos on them, as you can see on the towels, for example; I just want the quality.

Can yall tell us what kind and from where to buy good hotel sheets, commercial bedding, not the mattress, etc. I go in the store and I'm just confused, try to look on reviews and some like it, some don't

Thank you for the responses. We are going to buy the mattress. We are passing on the box spring because I need a split queen due to the configuration of my stairwell. I hope this doesn't make a difference since I get my best nights sleep on cruise/hotel beds. I see that the mattresses are made by Matermoll. I think I'll checkout their website too.