QOS to be used as a backdrop at the shipyard on 9/6/14 (concert)

FIRELT5

An August 3 float out and September 21 conveyance down the Ems River has been mentioned on some websites.

If this schedule becomes reality, I wonder if they'll reschedule the TA and inaugural sailings.

If this schedule becomes reality, I wonder if they'll reschedule the TA and inaugural sailings.

0% chance of that happening. River conveyance doesn't mean the ship is delivered. They will have sea trials and additional fit-up thereafter. Sea trials are very extensive on ships. They basically run everything to it's full speed/capacity/capability to make sure everything is correct.

I would say that schedule is on-time, not early.

0% chance of that happening. River conveyance doesn't mean the ship is delivered. They will have sea trials and additional fit-up thereafter. Sea trials are very extensive on ships. They basically run everything to it's full speed/capacity/capability to make sure everything is correct.

Independence was early & Oasis was early (although different shipyard from Quantum.)

With Indy they moved up the Inaugural date from May 17th to May 2nd.

With Oasis they moved from 12th December to 5th December then added 1st December 4 night sailing also.

If Quantum is ready early then I don't think they will change the Maiden or Inaugural dates but will instead add on short cruise/cruises before she leaves Southampton for the US.

Independence was early & Oasis was early (although different shipyard from Quantum.)

With Indy they moved up the Inaugural date from May 17th to May 2nd.

With Oasis they moved from 12th December to 5th December then added 1st December 4 night sailing also.

If Quantum is ready early then I don't think they will change the Maiden or Inaugural dates but will instead add on short cruise/cruises before she leaves Southampton for the US.

Thank you both for your responses. :cool::).

@ Liz. I remember clearly the Oasis dates being changed.

@Lloyd555: your own Tickets? great!

The linup is great. I really like Bosse ( visited last year a concert ). BossHoss and Revolverheld are good too.

No tickets for me. I'd have to fly in from Canada! If I win the lottery, I'll go. Bring a few Quantum of the Seas fans with me, maybe! :D

Edited by Lloyd555