Updates To Dry-Dock Schedule

thecruiserofships

Dry-dock dates are always changing and never remain the same. It seems the more farther out the date is the more likely the dates are to change. Many of you know that I enjoy tracking dry-dock dates in my spare time and keep an organized list with the current released information.

Here is a link to my list that contains known information about each ship:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/carniva...-schedule.html

I try to verify the dates I gather from Carnival and GoCCL against the booking engine. For the most part the dates are in line, but there are a few differences.

Carnival Paradise and Sensation - Dates in GoCCL vary from booking engine.

Carnival Valor - previously had a date in GoCCL & booking engine, but now there is no information available anywhere.

I hope you enjoy the information that I compiled and please remember that this is always subject to change. I am not perfect, but I will do my best to keep everybody updated with the known facts. If you are considering booking because you see a dry-dock & hope to have an updated ship you should always be weary and understand that the dates could shift.

Any thoughts on the current known dates?

Edited by thecruiserofships

Looks like Victory won't get the upgrades that Sunshine got!

Also looks like Magic will get all the upgrades that Sunshine got.

It is hard to determine what each ship will get. The Victory could still get some of the Sunshine upgrades, but probably not as many. However, Carnival could squeeze as many upgrades as possible in a short window.

It is also too hard to tell at this point about the Magic. My personal guess is that the Magic's dates will change at some point before the dry-dock.

I guess we have to wait and find out! :)

Forget to mention...

When will the Freedom's dry-dock info be available?

Sorry, but I don't know and don't even care. If I have to sail Carnival after Sunshine next week it's the Breeze (and maybe Magic) or Vista when she comes online in 2016.

Dry-dock dates are always changing and never remain the same. It seems the more farther out the date is the more likely the dates are to change. Many of you know that I enjoy tracking dry-dock dates in my spare time and keep an organized list with the current released information.

Here is a link to my list that contains known information about each ship:

http://www.embarkandaway.com/carniva...-schedule.html

I try to verify the dates I gather from Carnival and GoCCL against the booking engine. For the most part the dates are in line, but there are a few differences.

Carnival Paradise and Sensation - Dates in GoCCL vary from booking engine.

Carnival Valor - previously had a date in GoCCL & booking engine, but now there is no information available anywhere.

I hope you enjoy the information that I compiled and please remember that this is always subject to change. I am not perfect, but I will do my best to keep everybody updated with the known facts. If you are considering booking because you see a dry-dock & hope to have an updated ship you should always be weary and understand that the dates could shift.

Any thoughts on the current known dates?

Nice job on the list. Seems these days Carnival isn't announcing in advance what will be included in the dry dock just in case something doesn't go as planned.

Nice job on the list. Seems these days Carnival isn't announcing in advance what will be included in the dry dock just in case something doesn't go as planned.

Yeah, there's one over eager poster here who has ruined it for everybody. :p;):rolleyes:

For Carnival it is smart not to release much in advance. I am thankful they share dates on their websites for all to know!

Thank you for the compliment!

Edited by thecruiserofships

I'm also waiting to hear about Valor. Hope we hear something in the next few weeks so i can book it while on our March cruise.

I just read on John Heald's facebook page that the Valor no longer has any dry-dock scheduled. :mad:

I don't know how to post a link to anything on Facebook so I can't share. Go to his page and read the feed of stuff people post to him. If you scroll down long enough you should someone ask a question about the Valor.