Port Everglades Transfers - Century

CaroleSP

Hi Everyone.

I have been working on getting hotels for a couple of days, both before and after our cruises. I am running into a problem with transfers from Port Everglades back to the hotel I plan on booking. Just found a website, fortlauderdale transfers dot com; they have a deal that would work for us.

Has anyone heard of this company, or have one to recommend? Your help is appreciated. Once I get all this stuff done, I can concentrate on catching up and finding out who our fellow cruisers are. ;)

Thanks!

Why don't you just take a cab? The port is very close to town.

Or last year, I phoned the hotel and asked what they'd suggest, we ended up sharing a van (from hotel to port) with a fellow CC'er.

Thanks for the response. We have luggage concerns regarding traveling in a standard size vehicle. I would love to share a vehicle, however, this is for a post cruise stay. I will check on my roll call; although I did post this there, as well.

Thanks for the response. We have luggage concerns regarding traveling in a standard size vehicle. I would love to share a vehicle, however, this is for a post cruise stay. I will check on my roll call; although I did post this there, as well.

Where are you staying? I think quite a few of us are staying after the cruise. I don't believe you mentioned the possibility of sharing on the roll call. Perhaps take the discussion back there and give more specifics.

The FLL cab company has some van cabs. You might have to wait a bit longer to get one, but if you're not in a hurry just join the line for cabs and one will show up after discharging incoming passengers. Tell the guy at the head of the line that you need one

Edited by WestLakeGirl