Are reservations for shows needed on all RCCL ships?

KOOLBEANS

Hi all!

I haven't been on RCCL since my very 1st cruise. Going next month on Serenade and Navigator in May. I keep reading about ppl making reservations for the shows. Is this highly suggested or is it likely we won't need reservations. I looked on their website but couldn't find anything about making reservations for the shows.

Please help, taking my daughter for her 1st time on RCCL and want to show her a great time.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate all the info and kind responses over the years!

Kelly

Hi all!

I haven't been on RCCL since my very 1st cruise. Going next month on Serenade and Navigator in May. I keep reading about ppl making reservations for the shows. Is this highly suggested or is it likely we won't need reservations. I looked on their website but couldn't find anything about making reservations for the shows.

Please help, taking my daughter for her 1st time on RCCL and want to show her a great time.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate all the info and kind responses over the years!

Kelly

Advance show reservations are only available on Oasis, Allure, Freedom, and Liberty. For Freedom and Liberty, only the ice show can be reserved in advance.