reflection weekly spa pass

darbs7

I searched this topic and read all threads on the first page and the question was never answered.

I am debating booking aqua class on the reflection next year or just a regular balcony and buying a spa pass.

The aqua class is another $350 per person….so should we just book balcony and pay for spa pass. We do not want to eat in Blu as we are sailing with others not booked in aqua and want to eat with them. We will have the drink pass so bottled water and a bottle of bubbly are not benefits.

We are sailing Celebrity Summit in 3 weeks in aqua class but it was only $100 more so it felt worth it.

Based on your terms, NO aqua is not worth it for you.

If you won't use Blu, the water, the bottle of bubbly, then the only perk is the Persian gardens.

I don't remember the price of a weekly pass but it was not $700 for two.

Or you could buy a daily pass for sea days.

You could also book a cabin nearer to your friends if you wanted to if you don't sail in aqua.

Just returned from Reflection yesterday. Bc we are elite we had a free pass for Persian garden. Not sure what the hype is about. To me not even worth a fee fir one day. Steam room, ice room and a sauna type aroma room that smelled of hot rocks. The heated loungers were just that. Nothing really wowed me. Again IMO, I would spend my money on specialty restaurants over PG.

I enjoy the spa, especially on our Alaska trip...it was the only way for me to get warm! If you don't want to spend the money, there is usually a steam room and sometimes a sauna in the ladies and men's rooms in the spa/salon area you can use for free. They also have nice showers with soap and shampoo, if you want to use a shower that is larger than in the rooms.

Unless you feel that yo will be using it everyday it is not worth getting a weeks worth. Just get a daily pass as you may not feel it worth using every day. They have some extra rooms such s the cold room but it is one of those things that you check out and then leave.

It is also the only ship where I had to leave and return because it was filled up and no card keys were available. And then when we were in there the passengers would carry on conversations between the loungers or yelling for someone to "come over here and look at this"

Only you can decide if it is worth it.

🌴🍻🍸