St Thomas scuba diving with Island Marketing Ltd

1kaper

My husband wants to dive on our vacation. While I am also certified, I am currently pregnant which means diving is out for me. I told him to go ahead and find one, but he doesn't want to leave me for the day.

I found this excision which appears to allow people to snorkel (which I can do) as well. Its kinda the best of both worlds, I get to go and enjoy it and he gets his dive.

I've emailed the company to confirm the details and time frame. Has anyone dealt with them? I've done a search but can't come up with much (I'm still getting used to the site so its possible I missed it).

http://stthomascruiseexcursions.com/ScubaDiving.htm

ETA - any other suggestions for a diving excusion that could include the two of us is welcome - here or Grand Turk. Thanks

Edited by 1kaper

That's a broker, not the actual tour operator.

You can both go to Coki beach where he can go diving and you can snorkel at the beach. When he finishes diving he can join you to enjoy the beach. Contact the owner Pete, he has a small boat and knows the area really well, to go for good diving.

That's a broker, not the actual tour operator.

You can both go to Coki beach where he can go diving and you can snorkel at the beach. When he finishes diving he can join you to enjoy the beach. Contact the owner Pete, he has a small boat and knows the area really well, to go for good diving.

Thanks. That would explain why I can't find reviews. I'm looking at a few other operators now, he would prefer to do a dive off of a boat.

Blue Island Divers are excellent and they allow snorkling off their boat.

Yes, they are excellent. Killian is such a neat guy. Can't wait to go back.

They allowed my husband to ride along - he doesn't snorkel. I believe they charged him only $20.