Anyway to get a photo replaced after cruise ?

Moomin2009

We have just got back after our first ever disney cruise, and really appreciated all the help and advice we got from the boards. I promise I will do a proper review once we aren't quite so jet lagged.

We bought 5 photos on the ship, unfortunately on the way home there was a leak from one of our toiletries bottle. Typically, it got on one of the photos and has destroyed it. And yes, of course, it is the lovely formal one of our whole family that we had intended to put in a frame :mad:

Does anyone know if it is even possible to get it replaced ? I am so disappointed.

You can contact the photo company, I think they do save them for a bit.

I don't have contact info however.

We have just got back after our first ever disney cruise, and really appreciated all the help and advice we got from the boards. I promise I will do a proper review once we aren't quite so jet lagged.

We bought 5 photos on the ship, unfortunately on the way home there was a leak from one of our toiletries bottle. Typically, it got on one of the photos and has destroyed it. And yes, of course, it is the lovely formal one of our whole family that we had intended to put in a frame :mad:

Does anyone know if it is even possible to get it replaced ? I am so disappointed.

I found this:

Contact Info if you forgot to pick up your pics from Shutters or left behind onboard. Email gnusser@imageservices.com(Greg Nusser)

PHONE:

Operations/Customer Service

Image Photo Services, Inc.

P- 786-871-5743 Direct line

Give him a try. If you can supply any information about the picture you need (date taken, clothing worn by individuals, or maybe the little number that's assigned to the photo) it will help them locate it.

Here's a link to the Image Support line:

http://image.freshdesk.com/support/home

Edited by Shmoo here

• 4 weeks later...