Adventure of the Seas - Late sailaway from San Juan?

Hi,

A quick question. With the AOS departing San Juan at 8.30pm, I was wondering how the first night works with regard to dinner seatings/muster drill? Do they run open seating on the first night or stick with 1st/2nd seating and MTD? It would result in 2nd seating missing sailaway I guess. Wouldn't that therefore mean the muster drill would clash with first seating?

Many thanks,

David

Hi,

A quick question. With the AOS departing San Juan at 8.30pm, I was wondering how the first night works with regard to dinner seatings/muster drill? Do they run open seating on the first night or stick with 1st/2nd seating and MTD? It would result in 2nd seating missing sailaway I guess. Wouldn't that therefore mean the muster drill would clash with first seating?

Many thanks,

David

My experience has been that the seating times for the first night are delayed by 30 minutes. So first seating is at 6:30pm and second seating is at 9pm.

Hi,

Many thanks,

David

Yes, they will still have both seatings the first night. When I was on the AOS muster was at 6 pm, before the first seating. I think it's going to be at 8pm on the Jewel, between dinner times. I don't know if the AOS's muster is still at 6 pm or if they have moved theirs to 8pm like the JOS. And yes, if you have second seating you will be at dinner during the sail away.